♡Chapter Twenty-Seven♡ Nerve.

Before I start this chapter I wanted to say I'm sorry for the delay! As I'm typing this I'm much better but before I fell off my skateboard and hurt my wrist so it was kinda hard for me to type of a long time without breaks.  Along with that writer's block hit me hard; I hope you all can forgive me! <3

Y/n's POV

    I stayed in my seat as Bakugo's and Kirishima's conversation continued on. Yet my eyes were attached to the man and woman who entered as was seated close to us.

    The familiar purple long hair of Yukie was seen in my gaze along with those sinister golden eyes of Overhaul. I kept my cool as I went back into the boy's conversation trying to keep my eye on the two.

     "But seriously Bakugo! You gotta start keeping your tempered down." Kirishima said crossing his hands and laying back on the booth seat. I rolled my eyes as Bakugo responded with, "What fucking ever,"

    "Sorry for the wait you three! For the lady we have the Oumrice," our waitress said coming back with our food. I could feel my mouth water seeing the delicious food being placed in front of me.

    "And then for the two gentlemen, your Gyudon and flame noodles!" she finished placing Kirishimas and Bakugos food in front of them

    "And then for the two gentlemen, your Gyudon and flame noodles!" she finished placing Kirishimas and Bakugos food in front of them. I noticed Bakugo's smirk as he quickly grabbed his chopsticks.

    "Thank you for the food!" all three of us said. The woman bowed before she took off to somewhere else in the restaurant. "Aa! This looks so good!" I said with a smile grabbing my spoon.

    I placed the food in my mouth as I felt overwhelmed by delighted flavors

3rd Person POV

    Bakugo could've sworn he saw the girls E/C eyes light up after she ate her food but ignored that fact quickly digging into his own. The kick of the spice got to him at first but he started eating them up like there was no tomorrow.

    Yet the blonde almost chocked once he felt his side get elbowed from the girl beside him. "Don't eat too fast you damn idiot." Y/N scoulled him. Kirishima let out a small laugh at the two whilst he took a sip from his drink.