☆Chapter Twenty☆ Special?

𝘺𝘢·𝘬𝘶·𝘻𝘢

𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯

𝘢 𝘑𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘳𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘺𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢

Y/N's POV

"Bakugooo," I whined as he continued to drag me over to the bus where we came from. "Can you just shut up for two damn seconds?!" He yelled at me in return making me be quiet as we sat down in the front seats of the bus.

I looked over to him to see he still looked frustrated and pissed. "What's up with you.." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. Bakugo only sighed as he looked into my E/C eyes.

"You know I still fuckin' hate you right?" he asked a smirk appearing on his face. "Hmph! The same thing goes to you!" I punched his arm pretending to be offended by his remark. After a few seconds of silence I spoke up again saying, "But seriously, why did you drag me all the way here?

"Fucking because...that damn half and half has no fucking respect for people that damn well deserve it," Bakugo replied staring out at the window. Before I could say something he continued off by saying, "Example 1, you, I fucking respect you for some of the shit you've went through, I still don't know everything but you're tough."

.

.

.

"Can you keep a secret Bakugo?" I asked,

His ruby red eyes were full of confusion from my sudden question as I concentrated on him. 'Should I tell him about, those dreams...flashbacks..'

Part of myself is telling me no while the other side trusts Bakugo. "Yeah.." he sternly replied getting serious. A shaky sigh left my lips as my hands ran down my face.

"Okay, I'm not Aizawa's actually daughter..it's weird." I stated as I could feel Bakugo tense next to me. "The hell you mean by that?" "Remember at the USJ when I passed out and had to go home?" I asked hoping he remembered the event. Bakugo only shaked his head as I continued to speak, "Good, well while I was passed out I had some sort of flashback when I was little, my mother left somewhere saying she'd come back for me...yet my dad was a wreck,"

"Once she left my dad looked drunk and took me to some weird guy...I was used for experiments and all sorts of test, that explains why I have 2 more quirks than I should."

"I still didn't know how long I was there for but...I ran away one night and got caught,"

"Aizawa took me in as his daughter...so from that point on I was Y/N Aizawa." I finished looking up. "Aizawa himself explained a few things to me once I found out about everything and confronted him about it...yet even so I don't know the full picture."

"Shit..." was all Bakugo said before looking away from me and outside the window. "Do you know if your biological parents are alive still?" he asked still not facing me. "No clue..Aizawa hasn't told me my old last name either, he said it'd be better that way."

"Anything else you need to tell me?" Bakugo asked. I stared at his face as it held concern and a hint of worry in it. I smiled at him as I shook my head 'no'.

"There you two are!" we both jumped in our seats as we stared at Momo along with the rest of the students entering the bus. "U-Uhm..it's over already?" I asked her nervously while she had a cheeky smile on her face. "Mhm! the rest of the winners were, Deku, myself, Tsu, and Madi!" she said happily. "You all did good jobs!" I exclaimed with a smile on my face.