☆Chapter Ten☆ Who even are you?

ᴀ·ɴᴏɴ·ʏ·ᴍᴏᴜꜱ

                      ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ         

 ɴᴏᴛ ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪꜰɪᴇᴅ ʙʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ; ᴏꜰ ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ɴᴀᴍᴇ

     I looked around my surroundings yet they were far from unfamiliar. I was inside my room, the sun was beginning to set and it was very quiet inside the house. 'That was all real?', 'How is dad?!' 'He's not actually my dad though.' 

    Maybe thoughts were running through my head, questions waiting for answers as a kid would be waiting in line for some type of sugary treat. It felt like a shock wave hit my brain, different memories were getting put together along with events that had happened when I was a kid.

    "H-How could I forgot all these things so easily?" I mumbled to myself as I sat my head onto my hands. "A-And is he even okay?! I don't know where anybody is." 

    I felt a mental breakdown making its way to me so I laded back down onto my bed while I caught my breath. 'Okay..Y/N just calm down...a nap could help and when you wake up everything is gonna be fine.' I told myself as I tried to get into a comfortable position on my bed to fall back asleep. 'It's gonna be okay..'

The next day- Time: 10:44 AM

    It was so hard for me to fall asleep but could anyone blame me? I still couldn't stop thinking about what was going on with no text, calls, visits, nothing. Even though I kept telling myself I would be alright it would be as if despair came back into my mind. I walked back into my room to notice a note on top of my desk. "How did I not see this before?" I picked up the note to notice it was the writing of Midnights. The note said, 'Y/N dear, after you passed out at the USJ I took you home and Aizawa is in the hospital but he should be coming back home with you soon. Hope you're doing alright!'

    A wave of relief came over me knowing my dad was going to be alright and home with me in a few days. I felt a bit hungry so I made my way down to the kitchen to grab some sort of snack to satisfy my hunger. 

    Once I opened the firdge I felt a tap on my shoulder making me quickly turn around. 

    "Why hello again

    "Why hello again." My eyes widened as I recognized the guy..WAIT HE IS IN MY FUCKING HOUSE! "W-WHAT THE HELL?! HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY DAMN HOUSE AND HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW I LIVE HERE?!" I yelled as I got into a defensive position just incase. "Calm down doll, I know what I said last time we met but you're still not ready." he replied as he took a seat on the kitchen island.

    What did he say last time?

"W-What the hell do you want?" I asked not letting my guard down one bit. "Tch, I'm not going to do anything to your weak ass....yet" he said looking at me with a hint of annoyance in his eyes. Soon my eyes widened once I heard him say yet at the end of his sentence.

    "Alright, you said yet at the end of what you said, why are you here now?" I asked backing away from him a bit. "Aw you're not happy to see me at all?" he questioned while he gave me these puppy type eyes. "I don't even fucking know you, YOU'RE PROBABLY WORKING WITH THOSE PEOPLE THAT ATTACKED THE USJ!" I yelled getting even angrier and annoyed with the guy. "I would never work with people like...that they're so reckless with things," he replied while he hopped off the counter walking towards my figure. "But forgive me for never introducing myself properly."

    I continued to back away from him down one of the hallways inside my house until I felt a thump on my back notifying me this was the end of the hallway. Yet he didn't stop getting closer and closer. I wasn't just going to stand here and let him do what he wanted in MY house, so I threw a punch at him hoping his combat skills weren't good. 

3rd Person POV

    The boy swiftly caught Y/Ns punch as he gripped her fist in his hand. "That's not very nice," he said while pouting behind his mask. He realized the girl's fist as her arm dropped to her side. He took off his mask and now his full face was exposed to the girls' eyes. His golden eyes stared deep into Y/Ns E/C ones. At this point inside Y/N's mind, she was freaking out not knowing what to do, she was defenseless over this guy. "The name is Chisaki Kai," Kai told Y/N with such an obvious playboy smirk on his face. "My quirk, that shall be a surprise for you." he lifted up the girl's chin yet his smirk was gone it was just a blank expression. Almost confusion was shown in his eyes. Without any words, Chisaki removed his hand from the girls' chin and just walked away. Y/N stood there as she heard her front door open and close as his footsteps echoed through her house.

   Chisaki's POV

   "She's not ready for that yet if you want her dead then go ahead and do what you want." I plainly stated on the phone to Tomura. 'Well she was at the USJ we the rest of the class...the plan to get her out with her dad was a bust..' his raspy voice said over the phone as I continued walked to find the car with Chrono inside waiting for me. "Sounds much like your problem, if you guys can't get the job done then we'll take the matter into our hands and do what we want." A smirk was coming up onto my face as I knew that I was going to get my way at the end of this deal no matter what. Tomura is a foolish person thinking things could be oh so very simple in the crime world. Before I could say something else to Tomura I heard him hang up the phone in a violent way. I laughed as I pushed my phone down into my pocket and headed into my car. "So how did things go?"

    "Let's just say the next 5 months are going to be very interesting." I said as I laid back into the chair and closed my eyes as the car dove to its destination.

WOWWIE THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA SORT BUT LIKE CHAPTER 11 I FEEL LIKE YOU GUYS FINNA BE REALL HAPPY LOL AND REMEMBER SEASON 4 COMES OUT ON THE 12TH! <3