☆Chapter Twenty-Six☆ Teams

OKAY I DON'T KNOW IF I SAID THIS BEFORE BUT I AGED DOWN OVERHAUL IN THIS! I thought it would be weird because Y/N is like 16 years old and I forgot Overhauls age so I'm just gonna make him 17 lmao.

wow a 17 year old being a yakuza and ruining peoples lives!!

(just go with it its a fanfic lmao)

𝘊𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩

𝘕𝘰𝘶𝘯

𝘢 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘹𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡

Y/N ate her food happily whilst Bakugo was glaring at Sero and the rest of the so called 'BakuSquad' since they decided to join the two for lunch.

"Y/N-Channn~" Mina said scooting closer to the H/C girl. "Hm?"

"Are you sure you don't have a crush on Bakugo?" She asked with a smirk on her face.

"Wha- NO! He is just a friend, I don't know why you guys always ask me or him..." Y/N replied grabbing her F/D of her tray and taking a sip. "But you guys are perfect for each other!"

"LIKE HELL! SHE DRIVES ME FUCKING INSANE!" Bakugo said his eyes glaring at me.

"WHAT!? I'VE HELPED PAID FOR STUFF! REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME YOU FORGOT YOUR TRAIN CARD!" Y/N retorted back at the blonde. "That was a one time thing! You always ask for stuff!" Bakugo replied showed his spicy noodles in his mouth.

"Whatever...you know you enjoy my presence you said it yourself." Y/N said taking another drink from her F/D. "You two are impossible." Denki said facepalming to himself, which made the others at the table giggle.

.

Ryuu's POV

Location - Japan

Time- 7:15 P.M

"Overhaul." I said as I entered his office. "Ryuu, I appericate you coming down here...we can finally end these things soon." Overhaul spoke sitting down in a chair with his bodyguards on each side of him. I walked over and took a seat across from him sitting my coat down. "So, what shall this plan be?" I asked getting comfortable.

"Well, with the information Yukie got from the school students are going to be having a 3 day break from school for a small holiday, we can get them then." Overhaul suggested whilst taking out a calendar. "On July 23, is when we'll start, I'll email you all the plans and documents along with what you have to set up."

I grabbed the paper he sat on the table as I looked through it,. "Alright, I'll get my men to start getting things together." I spoke putting the paper inside my coat pocket.

"Good...and might I say your daughter is very pretty Ryuu." Overhaul suddenly spoke out. My eyes stared into his golden sinful ones that I've seen in many, many pictures. "Of course, she has my genes along with her mothers.."I smirked.

"I was wondering...what if she doesn't comply with what we want to do?" Overhaul asked. "Ah, once we get her in our hands we simply have to force her to drink this." I replied picking up the briefcase I had brought in; inside was a blue type liquid inside a bottle which on the front said 'elixir;'