♡Chapter Three♡ A New Friend?

BEFORE WE START THIS STORY I WANNA EXPLAIN YOUR QUIRKS DON'T SKIP READING THIS OR YOU'LL JUST BE SO CONFUSED

So you have three quirks yet 2̴̡͇͎̠͔̺͐͐͗̎̕͘ ̴͔̭̥̗̜͈̥̱̠̀̈́ơ̵̢̰͍̼͉̘̞͚͇̭͔̺̊͌̾͊̾͜͝f̸̛̱͓͔̤̰̗̻̈̿̌̀̃̃͠ͅ ̵̡̢͙̗̳̬̯̤̩̰̖͉̮̂̈́̋͑̈́̾t̵̨̪͚̖̼͖̙̘͙̰͙̰̂̄̀̂͆͐̀̾͘͜ḩ̵̬͚̗͚̙̰̥̪͖̼͈͚̙͉̗̖͔͔̏̅͗͆͌͐͝e̶̘̫̹̫̬̟͙̹̙̰̱̳̲͕̽̉͗̐̂̈́͂͐͝͝ͅ ̸̛̼̫͛̃̽̉̎̓̋̍͗̂͂̎͐̍̀̃͗͘ͅù̶̯̤͙̜̔͌̋͋͌̏͑̾̈́̚t̶̡̛̺̻͈̥̝͍̫̝̖̤̩͓̝̯̳͍̒͛͌̆͛̿̂̀̈́̈́̓̕͝ù̸̢̢̹͚̮̖̼̲̲̗̻̮͈̲̻̘̖̿͒̃͠͠r̵̢̛̜͎̮̝̙̫̯̞͇͍̼̼̭͔͕̃̔̈̉̍̃̎͘̚̕͜͜͠ͅa̷̢̼̳̠͎̤̎̆̒͒̊̀̓̕͝͝ĺ̵̛̞͉̫͍̘̻̜̈͋̇͗͂͘ͅ .

    Your first quirk is telekinesis! 

You're able to move any item you please even if it's metal attached to something else. Yet for you to move anything you have to put your focus all on that item you are trying to move. The harder the object is to move the more focus and attention your gonna have to put into it.

 As with any other quirk, there is a side effect to it, if you overuse this quirk your head will start feeling pain in your head, the more you use it even if you've overused it, it could lead to memory loss, fainting.

    The second quirk this quirk is a fire quirk similar to Todoroki, yet the flames you produce is a pure white or gray depending on how you use it. Indeed, these types of flames are hotter then Todoroki's but they aren't super easy to use for long.

 This quirk is pretty self-explanatory so I'll just go onto the side effects since you produce these from the palms of your hands you can get burnt easily due to the high heat produce from them.. If you overuse this quirk you can get 4th-degree burns on both of your palms.

    Now the third quirk, your last quirk out of the three is water! With this quirk, you're able to control and source of water that's near you. This quirk is pretty useless if your at a dessert or any type of super dry land. The side effect of this quirk is that you start to feel drozzy and dizzy once you overuse it. Similar to Uraraka's side effect when she overuses hers. If it gets bad then, yeS you will throw up do you dizzyness.   y̷̡̾è̶̦t̷͈͐ ̶͇̈́t̸̲̏ȟ̴̤i̶̠͂s̶̥̄ ̷̼͘ȏ̵̺n̴̝̎ê̶͍ ̴̼͑i̶͕͑ś̶̮ ̵̗̾n̴̨̓ọ̷͗ț̵́ ̵̙̿f̵̗̈ȗ̸͓l̸̬̈́l̶͔̽y̶̗̍ ̵̙̽ḑ̶̀e̷̢͝v̷͇̄e̶͇̽l̶̨̈́ȏ̸̘p̸͙͝e̵͉̎d̶̼̉

𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥·𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱

𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴; 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴.

    "Today you guys are going to be able to use your quirks however you like for this.." once my dad said those words everyone started getting excited saying things like,

"We can finally use our quirks freely!" 

"This is gonna be so fun.!"

 Yet before more people could get mored excited or hyped my dad interrupted them all by saying, "You idiots...today we're doing 8 physical test to see your physical strength and potential, you will be getting points based off how you did with each test...and the person with the lowest score..will be expelled."