♡Chapter Twenty-One♡ Messy Feelings

THIS CHAPTER HAS NO YET BEEN EDITED TO THE NEW CHANGES OF THE STORY! Many events from this point on will be changed from the original writing from here on out to make it up to my new standards with this story!

Warning! This chapter includes self-hate and a hint of suicidal thoughts!

   If you ever need someone to talk to you guys can DM me on here, Instagram (On my profile) or Discord (you can DM me on here about my username etc.) As a person who's had thoughts like this I can understand where some people may come from if you need someone to understand you, I'm not forcing anyone to talk with me about personal problems but I don't want to see any of my readers, followers, or supports talking down to themselves or just harming themselves in general.

                            𝘣𝘦·𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺·𝘢𝘭

                                𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘯𝘦'𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘺, 𝘢 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘱, 𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯; 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘺.

   Yukie's POV

    I limped over to Overhaul's office to inform him I was back from the sports festival along to give him more information about our plan. Yet I stopped in the door frame once I saw him pick up the phone.

    I backed up and hide behind the wall so I could still hear him talking to whoever was on the phone.

    "Goodevening Ryuu, how can I help you?" my eyes widened once I heard his name come from Overhaul's mouth. 'I thought our business with him was over?!'

    "Yukie and Madi...those two are just ponds I plan on throwing away after the sports festival. Turn them over the police from the murder they both committed and act like they never happened." I almost gasped before I covered my mouth and listened more to the conversation while he talked about both of us to Ryuu.

    "Ahah~ I'll make sure to give back your daughter before Aiko gets her hands on Y/N, I had to drop Shigiraki since he wouldn't carry out his part of the plan..so things should be a bit easier."

    Once I heard him hang up the phone I ran down the hallway making my steps lite so they wouldn't make much noise. I took my custom short cuts ignoring the pain in my shoulder and leg as I dashed to my motorcycle I only got a few weeks ago as a gift from the Hassaikai. I then kicked down the stand and got the engine ready so I could go back to the Sports Festival arena to tell Madi.

.

.

   Flashback

      "We should get going, there is only one more band out there since we have two, the other 7 students will probably do anything to get their hands on one," Madi told me as I stood up straight supporting myself on a nearby tree. "W-Whatever you say Madi...are you sure about this though?" I asked. For a moment she stared at me before she took off into the forest.