☆Chapter Four☆ Todoroki Shoto?

This chapters key:

  S/T = Skin Tone    S/N = Stop/Street Name   F/S = Favorite Song

Y/N POV

     Tuesday

    I yawned as I stepped off the last step of the UA campus. Dad told me he was going to be staying at the school for work, so there goes my ride. The sun was already starting to set as the day was coming to an end to great the beautiful stars of the night.

 The sun was already starting to set as the day was coming to an end to great the beautiful stars of the night

    3rd person POV

     As Y/N was making her way to the train station she thought it was a good idea to check her phone since she heard it buzzing a few times. 'It's probably the girls, maybe they put me in a group chat.' Yet due to the lack of attention she had to the world around here, she bumped into someone.

    "Wah-!" the girl closed her eyes waiting for impact on the hard concrete floor so it could scrap her soft S/T skin. For a few seconds she waited until she only felt the air breeze across her face and hair, she decided to open her eyes to be greeted by two different colored ones. "Wait..your in my class, right?" Y/N asked as she looked at all the boys' features. 

     Once again a few seconds went by until realization finally hit the girl. "OH GOD, I'M SO SORRY FOR BUMPING INTO AND SH-" now her face was flustered red as she let go of the boy's hand. "It's..alright, and yeah I'm pretty sure I am, the name Shoto Todoroki," Todoroki responded as he backed away from Y/N a bit to give her space. "A-Again, I'm super sorry..you're alright, right?" Y/N asked making sure she didn't mess up his uniform in any way. "Nah, I've....been through worse you can say," he said with a small laugh.

    Y/N picked her phone up from the ground making sure it wasn't damaged and to her luck, it didn't have a scratch

    Y/N picked her phone up from the ground making sure it wasn't damaged and to her luck, it didn't have a scratch. 'Well he's much nicer than Bakugo..' Y/N thought to herself as she got herself together. "I have to go now...Todoroki, I'll see you tomorrow at school!" the girl yelled as she ran to catch her train. In return, Todoroki gave her a small wave as the girl was soon out of his view. "Well she seems nice"

    Y/N POV

    Soon enough I had made it to my train on time before it left. Once I stepped onto the train I already had this uneasy feeling. I decided to just shrug it off and take a seat on an empty spot I could find. As I was trying to find my earbuds in my bag I felt someone tightly grip my shoulder and forcefully turned me around. "OI, WHAT YOUR PROBLEM?" I yelled as I was about to punch the person it the face, yet when I saw who it was I stopped. 

    "Oh..it's you." I said with annoyance in my tone to Bakugo. "How the fuck did you get a longer length than me.?" he asked with venom in his tone of voice. "Listen, buddy, it was just a simple test, I don't know what the hell is your problem but can you just leave me alone, it's the end of the day and I'm tired." I told him with my same annoyed voice as I stared into his ruby-red eyes.

"Just stay out my fucking way in becoming the best..you and fucking Deku are gonna be in the same pit together by the end of the semester."

    A small chuckle left my lips as a smirk grew on his

    A small chuckle left my lips as a smirk grew on his. "Your sorry ass won't be fucking laugh within a week," he said as he let go off my shoulder and walked away from me while stomping a bit. 'What a fucking prick..' I went back to digging in my bag to find my earbuds but something was still odd. I looked up again to see the whole cart staring at me, 'the hell..?' I looked around myself to notice there were tiny white flames on the seat from where my hands were. "A-Ah...sorry." I said with a small smile.

    People slowly nodded as their attention faded away from me

    People slowly nodded as their attention faded away from me. A relieved sigh escaped my mouth as I finally was able to locate my earbuds. I popped them in my ear and put on F/S, I started to calm down as I started to space out into my own little world. 

-+*~-+*~

Before my mind could come to another topic to think of I was interrupted by a loudspeaker saying, "This stop is S/N!". I let out a sigh knowing I would have to now walk to my house now as I grabbed my bag and sat up from my seat, 'Dammit...I don't have snacks at home either, just great'

  (Edited as of 7/8/20)

 Thank you for reading this far! :)