☆Chapter Fourteen☆ Motivation

ʟᴏᴠᴇ                    

                       ɴᴏᴜɴ

ᴀɴ ɪɴᴛᴇɴꜱᴇ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴇᴇᴘ ᴀꜰꜰᴇᴄᴛɪᴏɴ.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

        ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴇʏ!

   F/D = Favorite Drink(s)

F/D = Favorite Pastry.

Monday.

10:43 A.M

One Day Before the Sport Festival

    I stared out of the window of the classroom as Midnight continued her lesson about whatever art history she was talking about. After Saturday with Bakugo, my ankle started healing and after visiting Recovery Girl it was back to it's normal but when I asked about the big amount of blood she didn't even know about it. 

    "Y/N can you answer my question?" I jumped a tad from my seat as I left my gaze from the outside view. 

   I felt the gazes of my classmates burn into me as silence fell in the classroom. A sigh left Midnight's lips as she said, "Please pay more attention to my lesson Miss Aizawa."

    "Yes, Midnight.," I replied grabbing my notebook I was taking notes in earlier.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

    I face-planted my head onto the lunch table as I heard all the girl's conversations stop. "Y/N Are you doing alright?" I heard Tsu ask. I lifted my head slowly to look at her. "I just don't feel good..just a bad feeling inside of me that is making me feel bad today," I muttered but loud enough for the girls to hear. I felt someone rub my back in a comforting way and I moved to out my head back onto the table. "Don't worry Y/N, the sports festival is tomorrow, after all, try and focus on that," Momo said in a supportive tone as the other girls agreed with the black-haired female.

    "Thanks, girl," I said with a small smile on my face trying to put myself in a good mood. I sat upright and grabbed my chopsticks from my tray. I snipped them apart as I dug into my soba I ordered. 

    "Geez, you and Todoroki do love that stuff," Mina said grabbing her chopsticks to eat the rice she got. "It's good!" I protested with a smile on my face. The girls laughed as we continued to chat about the sports festival and other school topics.

    'Maybe it won't be so bad..'

   Time: 3:12 P.M.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     I stretched my arms as after I winged my backpack around my shoulder. I looked over to Midoryia who was 3 lockers after me who had some type of weird thing on his wrist. 

    "What's that Midoryia?" I asked walking over to the boy. "O-Oh Y/N! It's a weight that I got for today, I'm using to increase my arms strength for the competitions too..' "Hey, Midoryia do you wanna practice together?" I asked.

    "Wait h-huh?!" He asked turning back to me with his yellow backpack in his hands. "I hope it's not too much to ask, I've been lifting a few but I'm trying to be able to lift more just in case!" I replied as I balled my hands into a small fist. "I-I mean sure if you want to, I usually train at my house since I have a lot of weights there we can walk together if your dad is alright with it," Midoryia said with a smile as we walked out the building together. "I'll text him about it later, let's go!" I exclaimed.