♡Chapter Eleven♡ I'm glad..

OKAY BEFORE THIS CHAPTER STARTS UM GO WATCH SEASON 4 OF MY HERO ACADEMIA AND IF YOU CAN'T I FEEL BAD AND SO UM STUFF FROM SEASON 4 IS GOING TO BE INTO THIS BOOK LIKE MAJOR SEASON 4 STUFF BECAUSE UM I AHAH YEAH ANYWAYS CONTINUE!

ᴄᴏɴ·ꜰᴜꜱᴇᴅ

ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ

ᴜɴᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀʟʏ; ʙᴇᴡɪʟᴅᴇʀᴇᴅ.

The next day - 9:48 A.M.

"Hey kid wake up."

"No..."

"OI!"

My head shot up from my pillow to see my dad with a bandage over his head that still had a few blood stains on the outside of it. "D-Dad..wait how-" it felt as if my breath hitched as I remembered the dream/flashback I had during the USJ incident. "I wasn't as bad as people thought I was, they fixed me up I'm fine." he replied as he took a seat on the side of my bed with a small reassuring smile. "Enough about me I know things must've been confusing while I was gone so-"

"I-I know you're not my real father.," I muttered out as I felt tears building up in my eyes as I stared at my gray blanket. "When I blacked out at the USJ I had a dream...no a flashback when I was smaller you and Midnight found me about to be taken away again by some type of scientist." I finished as I wiped one tear the managed to escape my eye. "It's almost like they're forgotten memories of mine, I don't know how I forget them.."

After I finished talking only silence filled my room until a long sigh came out of my 'dad's' mouth. "Well everyone knew that you'd remember someday just not like this though.."

"What do you mean by that?" I asked. "Listen...I still see you as my daughter even though we aren't blood-related, do you think just because you remembered everything I'd throw 9 years of us together down the drain?" he said as he put two hands on my shoulders in a reassuring way. "When I and Midnight found you like that it broke me and her heart to see a small child like that, I volunteered to take care and protect you for as long as I needed and I don't tend to stop any time soon whether you like it or not Y/N."

.

.

.

.

.

"Thank you....dad"

Timeskip- Time- 1:13 PM

After the talk with my dad, he had told Zashi and Midnight about everything and it was alright! Nobody planned to see me any different than they already did from before so it was all good. At the moment I'm taking a walk to the shops for something to eat yet my mind couldn't stop going back to what Chisaki told me. 'That guy is so mysterious..he seems like he has no intent to murder me though.' As I continued to pour thoughts out my head I noticed Bakugo on a park bench eating some type of bun. "Oh hello, Bakugo." I said with a small smile as I passed him. As I continued to walk past I felt a strong grip on my shirt making me stop in my tracks and look behind me.

"Can I help you?" I asked staring at Bakugo who was now VERY close to me with a not so 'i'm going to fucking kill you' look. "You fucking left this at the USJ, it probably slid off your hand when Kirishima took you to Midnight so here." his grip realized from my shirt as he pulled out the very familiar cloth. "Shit! How could I not notice it was missing," I grabbed the glove from his hand and put it into my purse/backpack. "Thank a lot Bakugo, I guess I kinda owe you one."