☆Chapter Twenty-Two☆ It's a date..?

𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩·𝘦𝘳

𝘯𝘰𝘶𝘯

𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘳𝘦𝘯.

Aiko's POV

A shaky sigh left my mouth once the elevator hit the lobby. Adam and I walked out to look for a map of the city since it's been a while since I've been in Japan.

"Do you still have a picture of her?" I asked Adam hoping he didn't forget it. "Yeah, she has H/L H/C hair, E/C eyes, around 5'2, here," he replied handing me the photo of my daughter. 'She is 16...so beautiful and pretty.'

I placed it into my pocket and continued to look through the map. "Gosh, these kids at UA are insane.." I turned around to look at the man who was sitting behind the lobby desk looking at the TV. I walked up to the desk to take a look at what he was looking at.

That's when my blue eye widened seeing Y/N on the screen with her face scratched up and sweat dripping down her face. "Excuse me, what's that?" I asked the man as he turned around surprised. "It's the UA sports festival, students at the school are participating in it, this Y/N girl along with others have been doing hella good," he said with a smile. "W-Where is this happening at?!" I asked excited knowing that she should be near.

"Ah, it's going on at the Arena that's on the UA campus." the man replied pointing outside. "Thank you so much!" I said with a smile and doing a small bow. I went over to Adam and tapped him on the shoulder. I flashed him a big smile on my face as his was full of confusion. "She's at the UA Arena, I can finally get her back..." I said with my blue eyes going down to the floor.

    "Alright, let us see what we can do."

    Y/N's POV

    "O-ow.." tears ran down my face as the nurse was adding some type of cream on the palms
of my hands to make the burning sensation go down. "You're alright dear, by the looks of it you might be going through worse for the next round."

    I nodded my hand once she finished and wrapped both hands into a clean white bandage and left the room for me to collect my thoughts.

    I stared up into the white ceiling as all I could think about was Todoroki.

    'Why is he so mad at me?'

    'Did something happened prior to the festival?'

     I only sighed as I rolled onto my side thinking I could have a small 10 minutes nap before the round started for me and Bakugo. Yet once again it was all interrupted from the door bursting out. "OI!" I groaned as I flipped over to see Bakugo in the doorway with a huge ass smirk on his face. I started giggling to myself from the expression he had until it soon turned into confusion.

    "What's so funny?" he asked in a somewhat annoyed tone but walked over to the side of the bed and sat down on the near chair. "Are you ready to get your ass whooped by the greatest?" Bakugo said looking down at me.

    "Uno reverse," I replied with a smirk on my face before rolling over so I wasn't facing him.

    "OI I'M BEING SERIOUS! YOU'RE GOING TO BE GOING DOWN!" he yelled acting like there was a crown on top of his head. "Well..then I'll have to make sure I give it everything  I got don't I?" I asked, E/C eyes staring into Bakugos.

   Silence filled the small nurse's office as Bakugo was staring at the pastel painting on the wall. "Say, have any idea why that Madi chick left?"