♡Chapter Five♡ Night time adventures!

Another reminders pictures and gifs I use in this story do not belong to me!

After a 14 minute walk, you finally reached your home and got comfortable in your bed.

Your POV

    I grabbed the phone of my nightstand and unlocked it to be greeted by a few texts and a missed call. 

    Sleepy Dad: "I'll be home around 12, there should be 25 bucks on my desk to buy dinner

    Sleepy Dad: "I'll be home around 12, there should be 25 bucks on my desk to buy dinner."

    I gave myself a quick mental note to remember that as I scrolled down to the group chat.

     Class 1-A Girlies!~

    Mina<3: "Hiya girls!" 3:41 PM

Momo~: "Hi Mina." 3:41 PM

Tsu: "Are you guys excited for this year, I really hope there isn't gonna be much trouble.." 3:43 PM

-+*Uraraka*+-: "That Bakugo guy seems like he's gonna be a trouble maker." 3:43 PM

     I giggled to myself at what Uraraka said, she was right, an egotistic bastard who thinks they're so much better than everyone. Before closing my phone I checked the time seeing it was already close to 6 PM. 'Time sure does fly..' I got out my bed and made my way to my dad's room to be greeted with a messy bed and a few things all over the floor once I opened his door. "Typical.." I muttered under my breath as I made sure not the step on anything as I made my way to the desk. Swiftly I grabbed the money and made sure I closed the door behind me. 

    "Hm..maybe I could get steamed pork buns...then a few snacks to refill the cabinets with the change."

    'Eh, saves me the trouble of walking I suppose

    'Eh, saves me the trouble of walking I suppose.' I then made my way back to my room plopping myself on the bed. As my body shifted on the bed into a comfortable spot I felt my eyes get droopy. Next thing I knew it darkness surrounded my vision as I gave myself up to sleep.

.     

                                                        .