Just A Side Note

Thanks so much for clicking this story!

There are just a few things i want to say before you go on:

-This entire book is being edited (every single chapter), you can still read it though. Chapters with an asterisk (*) in the title mean they have been edited. I realized later that there were so many grammatical errors, along with many things i'd rather change or just leave out. If you read the unedited chapters before reading the edited ones, you'd be shooketh too.

-Don't be judging the character names, i have chosen to make my characters from Thailand.

-This is also my first ever book and i have never attempted to write a MXM book before, everything i know is from watching bl.

-I also never wrote 18+ stuff before, but hey, this is a non fiction book that i'm just writing, so who is really judging. 

-There will be no warning prior to mature scenes cause this is a mature book, you know what you are in for, right? Unless you accidentally clicked...if you did, stay anyway?

-You should imagine the characters as you wish, i wanted to put in some pictures but i don't want to since i can't find the perfect cast yet, if i do, i'll post it here!

Now with all this stuff aside, i hope you enjoy!