But We Can't Have Sex

Tan

I stared at him in shock but quickly recovered, "you're hilarious". 

"i'm not joking" Rune assured,

"are you still going to insist on that?"

"Tan, really, i do like you," he said, the pain evident in his tone. I looked at him properly; everything told me he was telling the truth. But, he could just be really good at lying. "Bullshit" i replied, "you know i'm gay so you're just trying to fucking humiliate me" i continued. Rune looked at me in confusion, ''i'm not trying to humiliate you, i just told you i like you and you're here accusing me of things that don't even make sense" he half yelled, i could tell he was angry but i don't really know what he was expecting, for me to jump into his arms after he 'confessed'? 

"i know you are! Just last week, we made out and you pretended or forgot about it, then the next thing i know you're sleeping with random girls and then here you are telling me you like me after ignoring me for 5 days, so yeah, i don't care about your fake confession" i said breathlessly.

Rune grabbed my collar and i looked at him hardly, bracing myself for a possible attack from him. Rune pulled me close and crashed his lips onto mine. I was frozen, was he actually kissing me? Was i supposed to kiss back? Probably. He forcefully parted my lips, his tongue entering my mouth. A strange tightness in my chest became evident as waves of heat flooded my body. Rune pulled me closer, kissing me passionately and in sync. I didn't want to pull away and from the way he was kissing me, i don't think he wanted to either. I slid my hand up his neck and into his hair, wrapping my fingers into the soft strands of his dark hair. I pulled away breathless, my hands still in his hair, our foreheads leaning on each other. He sat up properly, a glint in his beautiful eyes. 

"You believe me now? The only reason i was ignoring you and hanging out with other people, was to make you jealous but then i was the one who was jealous when you went with those guys and then decided to stay with that shit face", his words caused me to smile. "So even the great, unemotional, Rune can get jealous" i sneered, "fuck off" Rune retorted. "I really do li-" I interrupted him with a kiss, my hand gliding over his back, while my other hand was engrossed with his soft hair which i tugged and brushed through. God, i love his hair.

Rune touched me everywhere, his hands exploring my body. He leaned over me, pushing my body back down onto the bed. "You're mine" he said, his voice deep and seductive. He intertwined our hands and pressed them onto the bed, he went down onto my neck where he left wet kisses and bites, if i didn't know any better, i'd say he was werewolf marking what he thought was his. I say 'thought' because its true, i'm my own person. Rune moved against my crotch, the friction causing an undeniable pleasure. Rune pressed his free hand that wasn't holding him up to grip my cock from over the fabric of my jeans. I knew i was already hard, craving his touch. He got up, straddling my body as he undid my jeans. He was only half way into his task when there was a loud rapping at the door, Rune ignored it but i stopped him "there's someo-" Rune interrupted me with a kiss and it did the trick, i melted into the kiss. Our lips moved together, perfectly matching each other as if we were made for each other, fitting into each other like the pieces of a puzzle.

Rune moaned into the kiss as i rubbed his member, he was hard already, "fuck" he swore, his tone sexy and deep. "I want you" I confessed before Rune could close the small gap between our lips. Rune looked at me deeply, the lust and desire he felt was clear on his face as much as it was on mine. "You know we can't right now" Rune said, no one felt more annoyed by this than me. I'd wanted it for so long. I nodded my head in understanding, "i really like you" Rune said. His words left a ball of happiness in my chest that didn't fade for a while, even as we kissed and touched each other, memorizing every part of his body with my hands and lips.