Where Are You?

Rune

Soon the feeling of Tan's fingers writing on my back faded and i was left with my thoughts. 

I turned around and pulled the sleeping boy into my chest, splaying my arm and leg across him. I immediately fell asleep.

The unusual winter heat beat down on me as i ran around the field. My heart pounded in my chest and sweat soaked my shirt and skin. I checked my watch '7:49 am' it read. 

I sat on the bench, recovering from my morning run. It seemed i was out of shape, 2 hours of running was nothing yet today i could barely do 1 1/2 hours. I could only blame Tan, he always hugged me tightly in his sleep and it constantly left me with no desire to leave the bed. "Here" i looked up and caught the bag in my hand, Tan took a seat beside me as he stuffed his face with the bagel he'd bought. 

"How do you have the motivation to go running at 6 am? I can barely make it out of bed at 12 pm" he joked and i chuckled as i bit into the warm sandwich he'd brought me. 

"Why didn't you get me a bagel?" i asked, " you're gaining some" he pinched my cheek "fat". I scoffed "you're-", he interrupted me with a quick peck. "I was just kidding...i just wanted to pinch your cheeks, you looked so cute" he quickly said and i bit my lip, looking at the ground between my legs. "Cute..." i whispered, that's something no one ever called me. "I don't think you can put me and cute in the same sentence" i told him. "What, you'd prefer asshole, idiot, motherfucker, dickface, bi-" 

"i'd prefer to fuck you right here on this bench for the whole world to see" i interrupted and he immediately shut up, going back to eat his bagel. "Don't tell me you don't want me to"

"Yeah, i think i'll pass" i moved closer to him, placing my hand on the back of his neck and pulling him close to my face "i don't believe you"

"get your sweaty body away from me" he said and pushed me away. "Why can't you be nice to me?" i pouted, Tan turned to me in bewilderment, his eyes widened and mouth agape. "Did i not get you breakfast? And wait..did you just pout?" i quickly stood up, "you're seeing things". He grabbed my arm as he chuckled, "don't think so". "I think-" 

"shut up" he cut me off and smashed his lips onto mine, his tongue forcing itself into my mouth. I pulled him closer to me, licking and sucking at his tongue before exploring the haven between his lips. He moaned softly into the kiss, his hands tugging at my hair. My hand on his chest, rubbed at his nipples over the fabric. I pressed my cock against him, the desire to be inside of him only growing. He pushed at my chest, parting our lips. He breathed heavily, his swollen pink lips slightly parted. I could only stare at them before capturing them once more.

"You fucking gay motherfuckers" someone yelled, we immediately pulled away from each other. I turned to the 4 guys who stood before us, i ignored them and pulled Tan away with me. "Ooh they're scared, running away like little pussies" 

"don't make me puke, these disease infested fags are ruining the air"

"So you know what you are then?" Tan shot back, "look at this, he's mad awww" one of them said. My hand shot out catching the fist one of the guys threw at Tan, i held tightly and twisted his arm around to his back, kicking his feet out from under him, then pressing him to the ground to step on him. His friend ran towards us "get your dirty-", i punched him down. My fist continuously connecting with his jaw till i heard a crack, "now you won't talk and contaminate the world with your dirty mouth" i spat and stood up. I turned around to find Tan beating the crap out of another guy and i smirked, seeing him all sweaty, muscles bulging and breathing heavy made me want to take him right there and then. 

The fourth guy stood away, clearly afraid to make a move and i laughed "doesn't my boyfriend look sexy?" i asked him as Tan joined me with his fists bloody, the boy nodded in fear causing me to laugh. "Shut the fuck up, lets go before we get into any trouble" Tan said, glaring at me, he looked so delicious that i couldn't say anything. I waved at the bystander and left with Tan, "you looked so fucking s-" Tan slapped his hand over my mouth, telling me to shut up with his eyes.