Leaving For Good

Tan

I laughed at myself when i found myself standing at Rune's house, i hesitated before finally pressing the door bell. I was shocked to find a shirtless and sweaty James answering the door, "someones here for you!" he yelled and Rune came to the door, also shirtless...his muscles glossy with sweat. I didn't say anything before turning away and rushing to my car, strong hands grab my arm and i immediately knew who it was. I pushed him away, "don't grab me" i said. 

"Don't misunderstand, we were-" 

"I don't want to know, i just wanted to make sure you were fine before..." 

"Before what?"

"Before i...leave"

"Leave? where?"

"To Korea and since you are fine, i guess i'll be leaving then" i quickly leave, i get into my car, instantly locking the doors before Rune could get in. 

"Open the fucking door!" he shouts and i shook my head, i start the car and then Rune runs in front of the car. I stare at him in disbelief before getting out of the car to shove him away, "i need to leave"

"No"

"I don't care what you want, MOVE"

"Nope"

"Stop annoying me, just go back to fucking James-whatshisname"

"Is that why you're throwing a tantrum?"

"Don't boost that ego of yours"

"Don't forget that i know you"

"What exactly do you know?"

"I know that you like to be touched-"

"Shut the fuck up, you don't know anything. Engrave this into your brain 'I hate you' that's it" Rune didn't respond and i didn't continue

"Do you actually..."

"What?"

"Hate me" no, i didn't. how could i?  "There's nothing between me and James, we were just working out in my gym when you came over" i felt so stupid but i didn't show it.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"Because i still love you" his words hit me like punch in the face, the words i'd wanted to hear for so long...

"Is that supposed to be a joke? it isn't very funny"

"I really do, i haven't stopped...i was miserable without you, i didn't know what it felt like to be loved until you, then you were gone and i felt like i was going to die, i wished i did...there were times when i felt so bad that i almost did, i love you so much Tan, no one will love you more than i do. To be honest, if you ask me why i love you...i actually don't know why its you but then that's just it, its because you are you. I know that you don't feel the same way, its been so long and i know you blame me for everything, because of me you almost died, you lost your sister, father even. Instead of living a normal life, you had to take down gangs...shoot people. I never did anything good for you...i just want to make sure that you know that, despite all of this and all the things we been through, i still love you. I hope you believe me, i needed you to know before you leave"

"I'm not leaving to Korea...that was a lie" Rune scowled at me, "so i said all of this for nothing?"

"It wasn't for nothing if you meant it"

"I do"

"Then i guess i love you too" Rune smiled at my words and i'd never felt more alive

"That's it? no 'i love you' speech or anything?" i shook my head, "nope, that's all you're getting, so i should go now"

"Already?" he asks and i nod before turning back to my car, if i went inside of his house, there would only be one thing that would happen.

"Yeah, i'm busy" i opened the car door only for him to slam it shut, he caged me in, between him and the car. The closeness of his body sends a new yet familiar sensation across my body, my breath hitches in my throat as i turn my head away, avoiding his pink lips, his provocative gaze, anything that would make me want to jump on him and fuck him over the car hood. "Maybe you should move back a little" i said, making sure i sounded unfazed by him. He leaned in closer, his lips at my neck, his teeth on my skin. I swallowed and gripped his shoulder, "don't want to" he whispered. I quickly maneuvered out of his entrapment. 

"You should know whats best for you" i said and he smirks, "if you do, then why are you standing over there? Come inside and make love to me". My eyes widened in either shock or because of how promising that sounded. I already felt hot, needless to say, my cock was hard against the fabric of my jeans. "I..uh" i started but then i thought better of it, why shouldn't we fuck? I have wanted him, missed him for so long...i pulled him towards me, running my hands along his bare chest, feeling the outlines of his abs. I pressed my lips against his neck, teasing his sweet skin instead of kissing him. "Do you really want me to fuck you that much?" i whispered, my sultry tone clearly making him harder. I rub the bulge in his jeans, knowing the answer to my question yet i wanted to hear him say it. 

"Yes" he answered, his tone deep and sexy, "how much?" 

"So badly" he answered.

----------

Please don't hate me for such a short chapter! I felt like this was the perfect ending for the characters.

Also, thank you my readers for getting this far, it really means a lot. I hope you enjoyed this book and that you follow me for when i post any new works. I really worked hard for this book, i originally wrote the entire book before actually posting to Wattpad since i'm a lazy person who will procrastinate in posting chapters weekly. Thank you again for reading my book. XD