Old Friends

Tan

"Fuck, that hurts" he hissed as he shook his hand. 

I pulled his hand towards myself and turned it over, a nasty cut had formed and i shook my head at him, "you had one job".

I stood up and got some antiseptic, pouring it onto the wound. "Its your fault" he said and i scoffed, " my fault?" he nods. "You made the floor wet and i slipped" i stared at him in shock, "the floor isn't wet, just admit it, you're embarrassed you fell so you are blaming me" he scoffed then, "don't be so cocky, admit its your fault" i ignored him and stood up, grabbing his good arm to help him up. I went to the shower and turned it on, "take your c- oh wait, you can't do that either" i walked back to him, sat him down on the toilet lid and crouched down, unbuttoning his shirt. I carefully took it off, admiring his gold skin as i did. I kissed him where his jaw met his neck. I took the rest of his clothes off and raised my brow at him, hinting at his flaccid cock. 

"Trust me, you don't want me to get horny" he said and i shrugged my shoulders, "maybe you just have erectile dysfunction". He grabbed my arm, "do you want to find out?" i shook my head, "yeah, i don't think so" i said and he bit his lip, i could tell i was bothering him. I helped him into the shower, keeping his leg and arm out of the water. I took my own clothes off and got in with him. I washed his hair and then his body, rubbing his skin with my soap lathered hands. Once i was done, i stood up and cleaned my own body. I shut my eyes as i washed the soap from hair, i turned around to face Rune and rubbed the soap from my eyes. He stared back at me, his eyes raking my body and i got down on my knees. I kissed along his neck and down his chest. I teased his erection which only grew in my hands, moving back, i licked from his knee to his inner thigh. His skin felt hot as my lips approached his cock. I slid him into my mouth, allowing my teeth to just barely rub against his shaft. I knew he loved it. 

His hand dug into my hair as i slowly bopped my head along his shaft using my hand to twist along it, my other hand teasing his hard nipples. His thighs clenched on either side of my head, his moans clear over the loud patters of the shower. The heat of the shower making his breathing heavy. I pulled away and used my hand to take him to his orgasm. I watched him as his eyes shut and his head fell back, his Adams apple bopping as he neared his high, his chest rising and falling as water droplets streamed down his muscled chest. Then he came and there was no better sight. I stared at him as i licked him off my fingers.

We got out of the shower and somehow i managed to get rid of my own erection. 

knock knock knock

I looked at Rune and handed him a shirt and went to open the door to find Pete and some of my other friends. "We brought alcohol" Pete said and walked in, "wheres Rune?" Pete asked and i gestured towards the bathroom. After a few seconds i realized that Rune wasn't able to dress himself so how on earth was he going to get out of the bathroom if i didn't go in there? i didn't need them to know i was gay. But that didn't really matter right now. I went into the bathroom and closed it behind me, i helped Rune into his clothes. We both walked out together and they all stared at us, i ignored them and helped Rune take a seat. 

"So what are we waiting for?" i asked them and they all looked away. Not long after, they were all mostly drunk. 

I checked my phone to find 10 missed calls from my father, i quickly called him back, panic in my heart. "Whats wrong dad?" 

"it's your grandmother, she has passed away" i stood frozen as i comprehend his words, "what happened?" i managed to ask and he didn't respond. "Just come over and stay with us for a few days" he said, "okay, i'll be there in 2 hours" i quickly said and i hang up. I rushed back to the dorm and grabbed a duffel back, stuffing it with everything i'd need. "Where are you going?" Rune asked and i froze, Rune. I walked over to him and sat down beside him, "my grandmother passed...i'm going to stay with my family for a few days, you can take care of yourself right?" he instantly nodded, "don't let me stop you, its your family" he said but when i looked up and met his eyes, i could tell he was lying. He didn't want me to leave but i had no choice. I pecked his lips quickly but it wasn't enough, i knew i was going to miss him-a lot. I needed more. I caught his lips in mine once more, savoring him for the few moments i had. I dug my fingers into his hair and grasped a fistful of his soft strands.