Wishing I Hadn't Met You

Rune

"You can put your things in my room for now, the place is still being renovated" James said and i nodded, following him to his bedroom. I left my things on the ground and fell onto the couch, "what happened?" i looked away from him, i didn't want to think about it.

"I'm gone for what, 7 months and you already got yourself into trouble" i chuckled, "i found that asshole who killed my mother" i admitted as i sat up on the couch. 

"You did!? You've been on this for so long, did you get rid of him yet?" i shook my head, "turns out my dad never wanted to get revenge for my mothers death, he just wanted something, some stupid flash drive, that Wayne stole from him...the worst part-Wayne's son was my roommate and now my ex boyfriend" James' eyes widened, "wow, that's a lot, do you need me to kill him for double-crossing you?" i fell back on the couch and stared at the ceiling, "its fucked up isn't it". 

"what was on the flash drive?" he asked and i turned to him, "i don't know, i got rid of it out of anger" he nodded, "that's for the best, turns out my father sent me here to do the same thing, apparently whatever was on it could hurt a lot of people" 

"whatever was on it, my father really wanted it, i'm glad i pissed him off"

"So, i didn't know you were gay"

"i'm bisexual apparently,"

"is it because of that guy?" i nodded

"i hate him already"

"you should, he actually made me believe he cared about me"

"did you care for him?"

"i wish i didn't" i muttered "tell me about your 7 months in the states" 

"Why are you taking my pillows?" James shouted and i glared at him, "clearly i'm going to sleep" i stated. "No shit, what i mean is you can share the bed with me unless you're afraid of me or something, which i completely understand" he said, i threw the pillows at his face. "You still talk way too much" i said as i threw my shirt onto the couch, "and you're still messy, you better be picking that up" he said and i ignored him, "i don't think so". I kicked off my jeans and got into the bed with him, "quit staring at me or i'll pull your eyes right out of their sockets" i threatened, "don't need to be so graphic, i can see it my head now" he muttered. I turned the lamp off and felt my eyes droop, until i felt something poke me. I grabbed his finger and twisted, "can i sleep?" he chuckled as he pulled his hand out of my grip, "that hurt" 

"it was supposed to".

I turned away from him, ready to fall asleep yet now even sleeping became a difficult task as i could only think of the events that took place just a few hours ago. Finding out my father really was a selfish bastard, finding out that Tan really just hated me from the start, that he is the son of that motherfucker. Despite everything, i could only think of Tan. How was he doing? How badly was he hurt..."stop thinking about him, just remember what he did to you, you should hate him" James said.

I felt his arms around my waist and i froze, "hugs always made you feel better" he was right, but i missed Tans. "Forget that asshole" he said before he got up, i turned to lay on my back. Then he was on me, his body straddling my lower half. "What are you doing?" i asked, confused as to what he intended to do. "Just shut up" he responded, then his lips were on my neck, leaving a trail of wet kisses down my chest. His hands travel along my sides while his mouth sucked on my nipple, i gripped his hair as i moaned. I pressed him down onto me grinding my hard cock in the groove of his ass. He got up and kicked off his own underwear before going back over me, sliding his shaft against my own. He went down on me, his warm tongue gliding down my abdomen until he reached the elastic of my underwear. He pulled them down and i kicked them off my legs, i pulled him back over me and i kissed him, forcing through his lips until i met his tongue.