A Drunk Make Out Session*

Tan

After a few hours, I hear a knock at the door; I lazily get up and answer it to find Rune on the other side of it. He stumbles in, shoving me to the side; I ignore the minor act, trying to remember that the idiot was drunk. I notice then that Rune reeked of alcohol and the strong odor of just having had sex, I felt a small tug at my heart at the thought of what he'd done in the few hours he'd been away, but i ignore the feeling as i shut the door. I look at the other boy begrudgingly, "go take a shower" but my words clearly fell on deaf ears. "Did you not hear me, you smell, i'm not going to sleep if you smell like crap'' I say between clenched teeth, curling my hands into fists, "fuck off Tan". I'd never thought someone could provoke me as much as Rune did, that was saying a lot considering how far my patience ran.

I glare at Rune, "i will throw you in the shower if i have to".

"I'll reward you if you can even get me to make an inch" he sneers, I take two steps and shove the idiot but he just wouldn't budge, which was surprising. I punch him in the abdomen but even then Rune didn't so much as squirm, I hit him again and again.After a few moments, my wrist is caught but a strong force and I fight against him, he pushes me back and within a second i'm laying on the bed . My eyes widen and I stare up at him, mouth agape.

"You want to know what's wrong with me?" he asks as he gets on top of me, i'm too shocked to do anything as he positions himself between my legs, holding himself up with his forearms on either side of my head. He leans in close, very close, his lips hover over mine as is dark eyes catch mine. At this point I can smell the stench of the alcohol mixed with something sweet like candy.

My heart beats in my throat, the vibration so loud I could barely hear anything else. Before I could even get used to it, the feeling of his body against mine became even more evident. Rune pressing his lower half against me and his hips moving against my erection, was sending way too many signals to my cock. A familiar heat pools in my navel, the warm sensation making me almost unable to control myself. A moan sat at the back of my throat, desire consuming every part of my existence.

I couldn't breathe anymore, my stomach clenches and the knot in my stomach tightens. My thighs squeeze against Rune's hips, my hands on his biceps hold tightly, i can't tell if i'm trying to push him away or bring him closer.

His onyx-like eyes look at me, the sight alone makes it difficult to say anything; it was unlike anything I'd felt before. I lean in closer to his face, closing my eyes as I slid my tongue slowly along his lower lip before kissing the curve of his mouth. Where my lips met his skin was electric, at this point i knew i was rock hard.

Rune, with his lips beside my ear, whispers sensually, "this is what's wrong". Then he was licking the corner of my mouth with the tip of his tongue before adding, "i want to fuck you".

For only a second i didn't understand what he said, but as the words registered in my head, I felt hot everywhere. The feeling of wanting to cover my face became prevalent, why was I embarrassed? But as I thought of Rune penetrating me, I wrap my hands around his back and move my hips harder against his. He moans above me and I can't help but move faster and harder, desperate to hear it again but then it backfires as Rune bit my neck, my fingers into his back and moans flow out of me. I couldn't even stop it at this point, for I never thought I could want someone as much as I did in that moment, I was so desperate that I felt almost ashamed of myself.

I know I can't just follow through with what my body begs me for, for one thing, Rune is drunk, he'd regret his actions in the morning and I can't do that to him. Hence, I hesitantly shove Rune to the side and scramble off his bed, switching the light off before slipping into my own bed, turning away from him.