The Clueless Girl and The Fight or Flight

Tan

When i came out of the steaming bathroom, i expected to see Rune but there was no sign of the idiot. My heart dropped at the sight of the empty room but i decided not to call him, even though my hand irked to grab the phone and call him to see if he was fine. It could be that Rune was angry at me for shutting the door but i don't think that Rune was like that. I would most definitely not be the playing the clingy girlfriend, now that i thought about it, i didn't want to be the inferior one, i wanted to dominate and i could only assume Rune was that type as well. I had sex with one other guy before; he was the first guy i'd slept with. In that relationship, i'd be the one who was mostly on top, now that was going to be difficult with Rune considering his persona. 

Was i thinking too far at this point, what if we never got to that stage?

For now, i was okay with just being close with Rune, considering how much i wanted him to feel for me what i felt for him. I really might be thinking too far, but that doesn't mean that i didn't want to, because i really did, especially tonight, i would've fucked Rune with or without any protection, but i would never want to hurt him like that. I felt hot just by thinking of Rune's naked body under me as i fucked the living daylight out of him. I felt my cock enlarge, pressing against the fabric of my underwear. As i reached down into my pants, my phone rung. I answered it without reading the caller ID.

"Hello?" he called, "hey Tan, there's this party downtown, i'll text you the address," my friend, Pete, yelled into the phone so loudly i had to remove the phone from my ear. Pete hung up and within a second, my phone beeped with a text from him. I guess i'm going to a party.

I sighed as i got ready. 

Once i got to the house party, my ears were filled with blaring music, almost deafening me. The smell of alcohol and sweat permeating through the room, everyone lost in their own fantasy as they danced and moved their bodies against strangers. I pushed through the crowd and found the cooler, taking a bottle of Mekhong. I ended up finding Pete among some other guys, half of whom i knew. I sat with them, "meet Achara," Pete yelled and as he did, a pink haired girl came into my view. She sat on my lap and i couldn't exactly shove her off of me, i did consider it after a while when i felt the girl rub her ass against my cock. Instead i engrossed myself in the conversation which the guys were in, the girl turned to me then, her body completely straddling me on the couch. She leaned near my ear, "let's go upstairs" she purred. Just my luck, i felt like peeing-badly. The few bottles of alcohol i drank made it very hard to control, my bladder was literally bulging. "Okay" i said to the girl, not thinking twice about her suggestion. I moved the girl off of myself and almost ran upstairs, the clueless girl following me endlessly. When i finally found the restroom, i entered and slammed the door shut in the girl's surprised face.

When i finished my business, i returned to the guys and felt relieved, the girl was gone. I sat down, refreshed. "We all thought you were fucking that Achara girl, i guess not" one of the guys said and i scoffed, "no way, i'm not into that" i admitted. "What are into then?" Pete asked and i shrugged, "anything that's not her" i said instead of admitting my sexuality. "Even men?" James asked jokingly, "why the hell not?" i responded and downed the rest of my bottle. "So are you fucking gay?" Kiet blurted and i didn't respond, somehow they all forgot what we were talking about and the next thing i knew, i was arm wrestling a bunch of drunken guys.

Rune

I grabbed the man by the collar, throwing him against the brick wall. I approached him threateningly; making sure the man knew what i wouldn't hesitate to do if i didn't get my answer, "where the fuck is Wayne? If i have to ask again, there'll be nothing left of you" i growled. The man stared up at me in horror, my patience gone as my fist connected with the man's jaw relentlessly before i gripped the man at his throat, tightening my hold as the seconds flew by answer-less. The man's face reddening; he clawed at my hand, ''h-he i-is..." i let go. The man's hands flew to his neck as he caught his breath, "he's at club arrow, please don't tell him i snitched, you don't know what they would do to me, please" the man begged, i held no remorse for the man. I absentmindedly stabbed the man in the stomach, twisting the blade in its place. The man froze for a second before all the pain came at once; he held his stomach tightly as he collapsed to the floor. His eyes moved to stare at me in pain and anger and fury, but i could only smile coldly. I wouldn't tolerate any of Wayne's friends. I didn't kill people, i did, however, inflict pain that was so intolerable that even death was better than it. I had let the man off easy considering i got what i wanted, if i hadn't, it would've been a different story.