First real argument

Remember please read Here for you~ Starkbucks (Winteriron) and then Together Forever~ Starkbucks (Winteriron) before you read this story!

Peter went silent and looked back down to his feet, shaking slightly in fear as his spidey-sense practically screamed in he back of his mind.

Steve just ran out with him, too fast for anyone to do anything.
___________________________

"WaIT NO!"
Tony looked confused.
"What just happened?"
"Did he just fucKING TAKE OUR KID?!"
"YEAH!!"

***

"S-Stop, please..... let me g-go..." Peter pleaded, tears streaming down his face as he struggled against Steve's grip on his arm.
"Nope."
"P-please..." He knew there was no point in doing this, but he wasn't sure what else there was he could do.
"Not happening," Steve smiled at him.

It didn't take that long for them to arrive at Steve's, Peter sobbing as Steve just smiled at his pain like it was the most wonderful thing he had seen all day.

***

"You are not going after him!!"
"Fucking watch me." Tony responded, more angry than ever.
"It's too dangerous!"
"I don't fucking care!!"
"WELL I DO!"
"WHAT ABOUT PETER?!" They were both shouting now, this was their first ever proper argument in their relationship and it secretly scared them both.
"WE'LL FIND A WAY TO GET HIM BACK, ONE THAT ISN'T AS RISKY!"
"WE DON'T HAVE TIME! WE HAVE NO IDEA WHAT STEVE WILL DO AND I'M NOT SURE I WANT TO FIND OUT!"
"WE'LL FIND SOMETHING, OKAY?! WE HAVE TIME! NOT MUCH, BUT IT'S THERE!!"
"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!!"
"TONY WE HAVE SOME TIME!! AT LEAST A MINUTE OR TWO TO PLAN THIS!"
"WELL WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST?!"
"I-I DON'T KNOW!"
"EXACTLY!!"
"I'M SURE WE CAN THINK OF SOMETHING!"
Tony sighs, not knowing what to say. Bucky was trying to calm down, attempting to sort through all of the anger, hatred and fear that was building up, making it harder and harder for him to think straight.
"Tony, wait!!" He called in desperation when Tony had turned to leave. He stopped walking but didn't turn to face his husband.
"Please... we can think of something..."
"We're running out of time love.." with that, Tony left. Bucky knew there was no stopping him, tears welled up in his eyes. Now, he would loose all his family- or, the rest of it. He sat on the floor, crying.