You're alive

(Have I updated this 3 times in the last 2 days? Yes.
Is that messing with my schedule ? Yes.
Is it probably gonna cause people to accidentally miss a chapter? Probably.
Am I gonna stop? No.)

Flash was pacing in the living room. He checked the clock- 5 am.
Peter was attempting to explain gen z culture to Bucky, who's still in here for some reason, because he has nothing else to do while he waits for torture.
An hour later, and Flash had thought up a plan.

Peter was still explaining gen z culture. "-so then we have this thing called yeet which most people think means throw because of a vine we all quote but it actually doesn't mean that because we just use it for like everything and anything,"
"Okay..." Bucky said.
"And mood is when something is relatable. Like if someone was to say 'I crave death' I'd be like 'big mood.'"
"Alright...?"
"We also have these things called vines which can't really be explained since I don't have anything to show them with but if I start yelling weird nonsense and profanity I'm probably quoting a vine."
"Kay..."
"Yeah so that's about it."
"..... okay...."

Flash suddenly burst in. "Barnes!!"
"Hello there," responded Peter
"Come on, come on, come on!!!" He pulled them to their feet and dragged them out of the room. "I'm getting you idiots out of here!"
"Um, how?"
"You'll see, now shush! We might wake him up..." he ran to Tony's room.

Peter wanted to climb on the ceiling because he hadn't done that in like forever, but he couldn't because Flash was there.

Flash poked his head into Tony's room. "Barnes?"
"Oh my god..." Peter rushed in, crying. "Oh my god... you're alive!!!!!!!"
Tony pulled him into a huge hug. "Oh my god so are you!!"
"You'll have time for mushy reunions later, right now we gotta go!" Flash whispered urgently.
"Okay true..." Peter broke out of the hug.

Flash once again dragged them out, and opened the front door. "Okay you're free now get home or to a hospital or something."
"Okay. Don't die. Try to be gone before he notices, and hopefully I'll see you in school............ not something I ever thought I would say..."
"Yeah... I'm only staying here for the weekend, so I think I can survive another two days, huh?"
"Uhm... you can probably survive but you might not get out after the weekend if he finds out we're gone." Peter warned.
Flash shrugged. "He won't know I had anything to do with it, and if he figures it out then yeah I'll run."
"You fucking better,"
"Mhm... Kay are you gonna go or?"
"Yep,"
"Well... bye.." Flash went back inside, and the trio went back home.

When they got there, they found a dead Smoothie laying on the floor.
"..... welp." Peter said.
"Awww Smoothie..." said Tony.
Everyone but Bucky was sadness over the loss of Smoothie. Bucky just kind of stood there looking confused.

Then, Peter realised a second thing in just as many days. "SHIT NED!!" He almost bolted out of the house, but his dad stopped him before he could.
"NO YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THIS HOUSE ALONE!!!" Tony yelled.
"BUT NED!!"
"BUT STEVE!!"
"NED!!"
"STEVE!!"
"NED!!"
"STEVE!!!"
"NED!!!"
"STEVE!!!!"
"NED!!!!"
"STEVE!!!!!!!!!"
"I'll take my web shooters?"
"That's not gonna do shit."
"I'm not gonna be allowed to go to school anytime soon am I?"
"No."
He sighed, "Okay I'll text Ned..."

Spider-Baby: oi

Nedeth: Peter?!!??!????!?

Spider-baby: oh thank god you're alive

Spider-Baby: I guess I have some explaining to do huh

Nedeth: YEAH NO SHIT

Spider-baby: alright get your butt over here I'm not allowed to leave the house

Nedeth: OKAY!!

Ned ran over to Peter's house and was immediately let in by said Peter. Ned saw how bad of shape Peter was in, and gasped. "P-Peter!? What happened???"
"Come in first."
"Okay..." Ned came in to Peter's home.
"Okay so basically you know how I told you Captain America is actually like this evil dude who likes to stab my dad? Well basically he kidnapped me so then dad came after me and then dad came after us both so then I get tortured and separated from them both but my room was next to my dads so I could talk to him but I thought dad had died and we all got tortured blah blah blah not something I really want to talk about then apparently it's been three months at this point and guess who comes along FLASH so he's actually Steve's son which is fucking crazy and he actually fucking saved us but um now dad has no idea who any of us are or why the fuck he is even a thing so that's great." Peter explained in one breath.
"Oh... my god..."
"Yeah. But now I'm not allowed out, so I had to get you to come here even though I was planning to come to your place and make this dramatic entrance but that didn't happen."
"Oof,"
"Oh, yeah so I'm not gonna be in school could ya steal them homework for me?"
"Yeah sure..."
"Yas thanks!"

Ned gave Peter the thumbs up. Peter hugged Ned, who quickly returned the gesture.
"Oh my god I missed you!" Peter exclaimed.
"I missed you too!"
Then Peter remembered yet ANOTHER thing. "Oh fuck wait..."
"What?"
"He um... he branded me... and... I still don't know... what he put there..."
"Oh... I could... check for you...? If you want...?"
"Yeah... thanks..."
"Kay..." Ned saw what was on Peter's back. "Oh dear lord,"
"What is it...? Is it really bad...?"
"It's... uh... the HYDRA octopus thingy..."
"Shit..."
Tony looked over to see that. "Oh fuck!"
"Fuck, man..." Ned said.
"This can't be happening... oh fuck... why..."
Ned was kind of awkward at this point. "Sorry, man..."

Peter began to sob, having a mental breakdown and crying. Ned hugged him tight, and Peter leaned into it.
"It'll be okay..." said Ned.

Peter nodded slowly, but he was still crying.

(That's a fucking wrap! Books over!! No I'm joking lol we have WWWWWAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY more stuff to do before we get to that point. And then there mAY oR mAy nOt be a fourth book *cough* don't tell them LokiOfEarth 😂

Yeah so 7 fucking chapters worth of writing he did for me
IN A DAY guys

Like honestly I might cry from happiness you need to stop being  sO nICe tO mE OmG

But seriously though I can't thank you enough for this it means so much to me like you don't even understand 

Like

It might seem like a really tiny thing to write 7 chapters worth of book for someone but like it's actually so much bigger than that because that lifted such a huge weight off my shoulders even if the fact of 'I want to post a book but don't have enough chapters' doesn't seem like a big thing but with everything else it was so much bigger. And like some people will be like oh you could have just changed the deadline but they don't u n d e r s t a n d because like I didn't want to let the fact that I'm struggling a lot with things happening around me stop me from posting this book but I just couldn't write. And when I was lacking the motivation every tiny thing seemed like a massive issue and I was just struggling. So this fact that I couldn't get these chapters written (I had written 43 words in 4 days and that was pushing me to the limit) made me feel so horrible and I can't explain the feeling and then I felt like I was gonna let you guys (my readers) down and you honestly don't understand how much I appreciate you all. And obviously this wasn't helping me with the stress and lack of motivation. And it just got worse. And the fact that someone wrote these 7 chapters in one day means so much to me and just gave me a break so like thank you so much.

Like please give Sac a round of applause for this

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

Yeah that's all I had to say lol)