Lack of sleep

"Hello hello."
"Hey capsicle."

As soon as Tony said that, Steve tied him to a board and shoved a cloth over his face. When the water starting being poured over the cloth, Tony felt like he was drowning. That gave him unpleasant memories. It didn't take long for Steve to finish. Or at least, it didn't feel long to Tony.

Steve removed the cloth, smiling at him. "You won't recognise him when you see him again, which won't be long."
He left the room, locking the door and leaving Tony to ponder what that meant. Who was Steve talking about? Bucky? Peter? Himself?

**

Peter breathed heavily, still in the complete darkness where he couldn't hear, smell or feel anything. He hated it. And time was moving so slowly. He should be dead by now, he knew it.

After the spider bite, Peter relied more on his senses than anyone else ever would. They were never taken away from him, and if one was he could use the others in a way that would make you think they were all very well intact. But now? He couldn't use any. That terrified him. He thought being tortured by Steve in general would be bad enough, but nothing compared to this. And yet, it didn't hurt. It wasn't painful. Or at least not physically. He had never been less aware of his surroundings, even before the spider. Other people would find it relaxing, to have the senses turned off. But even after only a few minutes Peter couldn't see it that way, and now? Now it had been a day at the least.

And then he could see again, just like that. He heard sounds and saw colours, and he could smell.
"Have fun?"
Peter didn't reply, just blinking while his eyes adjusted to the now bright lights of the room. Steve yanked him up by the arm and dragged him into another room. Peter didn't try to fight back, what was the point?

Steve started playing loud music (which was even louder for Peter) and he frequently shocked Peter with the cattle prod. He knew what this was, sleep deprivation. That's probably also why they were in another room, Steve wanted Bucky to sleep, since for him it was worse to have a nightmare and wake up from it realising Tony isn't there to comfort him.

Peter just hoped the man would fall asleep anyway, then he could turn off the music and maybe sleep for at least an hour.

________________________________________________

That took me like 5 days

How did this happen?