Don't drink!

Bucky ran into a dead end alleyway and hopped over the fence. Tony had been chasing him for a while, but Bucky was like way too fast and he couldn't see him anymore. Eventually Bucky stopped in another alleyway to catch his breath, he knew that Tony had no idea where he was now (and to be honest he didn't either) so he didn't have to worry about that.
"Oh god... oh god... oh god...."

Tony went back home, sadness guilt and anger about to swallow him whole.
"What happened? Where'd he go?"

Bucky caught his breath and looked around, trying to find a good spot where he could stay the night without getting too cold or snowed on.

"I.... I don't know..."

He curled up at the back of an alley, behind a couple of cardboard boxes that had been thrown out and went to sleep.

"Shit...."
"Y-Yeah..."
"Are we not going to look for him??"
Tony glares at him, "I am going to look for him, you are staying here."
"But I can help!"
"My husband's already out on the streets, I'm not taking the risk of losing my son too!"
Peter didn't want to argue, they were both stressed. His dad was tired, and Peter had been cooped up for too long. They were both feeling terrible, they didn't need an argument added to that. "Fine..."
"Good."

Peter ran up to his room, then called back down to his dad to not have a drink, knowing that he was going to and if he had one he wouldn't stop. He managed to convince him not to, but only by telling him he would go out to look for dad while he slept of his hangover.