Safe

"That...?"
Peter gestured to the Spider-Man footage as it continued to play. Tony honestly seemed like he was going to explode.
"What was the one rule? To stay inside. Where it's safe. Why do you insist on breaking this rule??!!"
"I... I don't know... I just..... I just hate... feeling like I'm being l-locked u-up... I guess...?" Peter's gaze slowly fell to his feet, feeling his dads disappointment burn through his skin like some sort of poison, slowly killing him in the most excruciating way possible. Tony stood up.

"Well, you're not being locked up. I'm doing this for your own safety, Peter."
"I know that..."
"Then stop breaking the rules!"

The two were silent for a while before Peter spoke, "I'm sorry..."
"Yeah, I sure hope you are."
A few tears swam in Peter's eyes, but he wouldn't let them fall. Disappointment was so much worse than anger.
"Oh, by the way, I'm gonna need the suit back."
"W-why...?"
"Well it's obvious you can't be trusted with it." Peter stayed silent. "Hand it over, then."

Peter left the room, walking upstairs to get his suit. He was going to put it on the counter, knowing his dad doesn't like being handed things, but Tony snatched it from him before he could. Tony retreated to the lab with the suit, leaving a sad Peter behind to get some food and return to his room.

Meanwhile, Bucky was trying to relearn how to write. How to read. How to play music. And how to get around New York. Since it had been almost two months now, he was okay at them. Mostly though, he focused on music. He didn't know why, but he just loved singing and playing guitar. He used the music to get money for food, it wasn't much, but he was alive.