Two unwelcome presents

(Maybe I've started editing?)

The last of Bucky's hallucinations were finally fading away. "Yo... have the hallucinations stopped or is that just me..."
"I think they stopped..."
"That's good..."
"Yeah..."
"No more drugs for me!" Bucky laughed.
"Never again!" Peter laughed with him.
"Not today, Satan!"
"I think you mean Steve,"
"Pffffft yes! Not today, Steve!"
Peter laughed a bit. "Beautiful."

***

Bucky was sitting on the floor in the corner of his room like 'Welp not much to do here except be cold.'
Peter was basically doing the same, but for him it was hunger.

Bucky looked up as Steve came in. "U-uhm..."
"Hello hello! I have a present for you."
Bucky's face read 'well that's ominous.'
"Alright get up," Steve said.
Bucky did as he was told.

Bucky was dragged out of the room via Steve, who had the shock collar remote in case he tried anything. Steve pushed Bucky into a room, locking the door behind him, a smirk forming on his face.
Bucky just looked at him, confused. Steve suddenly attacked Buck, but not with knives or blades. He latched onto Bucky's mouth, and Bucky's eyes widened in shock. Steve wrapped his arms around Bucky's neck, pulling him closer. Steve clawed at James' shirt, ripping it from his back desperately. His hands traveled up and down his skin, marking Bucky as he went. He took a break from the desperate kissing to leave hickeys all over Bucky's neck and chest.
Bucky's breath hitched, as random thoughts went through his head- like what the hell did Steve think he was doing? Bucky was powerless to stop him, especially with the thought that if he tried to fight back he would hurt his family. Things escalated very quickly, and, well, I think you can guess what happened next. By the time this was done, everyone would know that Bucky was his. His. Steve's. Not Tony's. Steve's.

Once Steve was done with Buck, he led him into another room. Bucky pondered where he was going Now while he was being dragged. Steve opened a door to a room with a chair in it- a very familiar chair. "Bet that's nostalgic isn't it?"
Bucky's breath caught in his throat as he saw the chair and stopped dead in his tracks. "N-no..."
"Yes."
Bucky started panicking and shaking. "Please... no..."
Steve dragged James over to the chair.
Bucky tried to get free of Steve's grip. "No!" Steve shocked him. "Arghh- n-no! S-stop! Please!"
"Nah.."

Tears traced Bucky's cheeks. "No! Nonononononononononononono!"
Steve strapped him down to the chair. Bucky's ultimate panic mode had been activated- and off went the brain blender. "RRREEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Peter and even Tony were able to hear Bucky's screams as his memories were wiped away.
Steve turned off the mind wipe chair and pulled out the Winter Soldier Book.
"Желание, Ржавый, Семнадцать, Рассвет, Печь, Девять, Добросердечной, Возвращение на родину, Один, Грузовой вагон."
He set down the book. "Добрый, Солдат."
"Готов выполнить." Bucky said, his eyes cold and vacant. Steve smiled.