An arm and magnets

(I did this chapter on my ipad and oh my god wattpad is so strange on this thing I'm hewlanndjsja)

Bucky's cold grey eyes watched intently as Tony put the finishing touches on his arm. It took longer than it should've, considering Tony couldnt take his eyes off Bucky's bare chest. And, like usual, Bucky was oblivious.

"Done!"
"Looks good."
Tony smiled softly, remembering the last two times he had done this. "Me or the arm?"
Bucky blushed and panicked slightly, what would Tony do to him if he said the wrong thing? "Uh.... t-the arm...?" He stuttered, panicking intensified.

'Okay, so third time is definitely not a charm...'

Tony thought to himself, making an awkward face and looking down at the arm.
Bucky panicked more, that wasn't what Tony wanted to hear. Fuck. "A-And y-you...?"
Tony's eyes widened as he realised Bucky only said that because he thought Tony was annoyed.

'Oh god why are his eyes widening? Did i do something wrong...?'

"I'm sorry.." Tony mumbled, internally cursing himself becsuse he was such an idiot.
"S-Sorry?" Bucky asked, confused.
"I didn't mean to make you think... you did nothing wrong.."
"Oh. O-Okay..." Bucky looked down at his tea like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

"Do- Do you want to attach this now..?"
"Huh?" Bucky looked up from his tea, "S-Sure.."

"Does that feel okay?" Tony asked after finishing attaching the new arm.

Bucky nodded, "Y-Yeah... I mean it... F-feels different... But n-not a b-bad different..?"

"Okay."

Just then, Peter ran in carrying a bunch of fridge magnets. He looked excited. "CAN I STICK THESE TO YOUR ARM??!!"

"S-sure...?"

Tony snorted at the startled look on Bucky's face, "Jeez kid, calm down."

"Sorry.." Peter said, blushing a deep shade of pink. His face lit up as he put the fridge magnets on his dads arm. Bucky smiled a little at how pure and innocent Peter was. Tony struggled not to burst out laughing at how mesmerised the kid looked. "Oh yes!" Peter cheered after running out of magnets.

Bucky looked down at his new arm covered in fridge magnets. "It's... nice.."

Peter beamed, happy that he liked it. Tony just smiled softly at how amazing his family was.