Reintroduction (for the SECOND time)

Bucky was thrown to the ground, landing face first on the cold hard wood floors.

"Bucky!!!!! Oh my god!!!!! You're alive!!!!" Tony shouted, not knowing that this Bucky- this was not his Bucky.
Bucky shifted his head to loom over at Tony, confusion riddling his face.
Tony ran over and hugged him. "Ohmygodyou'realive!"
"W-who the hell is Bucky...?"
Tony stared at him, then mumbled "aw shit, here we go again... okay um that's you."
"Wha...? Я не понимаю..."
"Can... can you repeat that in English?"
"I d-do not understand...?"

Bucky was even more confused now. Didn't his handlers almost always speak to him in Russian? Why would this one not understand it?

"Um well so... uhhhhhhhhh okay so that guy who left you in here? He brainwashed you... or at least I'm going to assume it was him."
Bucky stayed silent.
"You know what just forget I said anything." You could tell he's just kind of dying.
Bucky nodded a bit, and Tony sighed, just hoping that Peter was okay- or, as okay as possible.

Bucky sat there, looking at Tony and trying to figure out what was going on.
"Uhm... so this is awkward."
Bucky just nodded again.
"I'm gonna need a cheeseburger when we get out of here..."
"O-okay...?"
"S-sorry... talk to myself sometimes..." Tony mumbled. He was gonna fucking murder Steve. And honestly I don't blame him.

"Well..... hi. I'm Tony Barnes." And can we all agree that there's something about Tony reintroducing himself to his husband when he has his fucking last name and Bucky won't even realise hurts?
"Alright..?"

Tony smiled sadly, and Bucky just stared back. Tony was trying to think of something to talk about, while Bucky was sitting there in awkward confusion. Steve unknowingly saved them from more awkwardness when he came back in. "Hello hello!"
"I'm going to kill you for this reason alone!" Tony snarled.
Steve laughed. He had the fucking audacity to laugh. "Good luck with that!"
Tony glared at Steve, and Steve smiled back.
"Okay what do you want?" Tony asked, hatred lacing his voice.

Steve didn't even turn to look at Bucky, he just smiled at Tony as he said, "Солдат, у меня есть задание для вас."
Tony was just confused.
Steve seemed to convey what he wanted Bucky to do with just a look- it was creepy and weird. How does he do that????
Steve gave Bucky a dagger, smiling. Bucky took it, and pulled his shirt sleeve up, raising his dagger to his wrist with a blank expression.
"Fuck... no, stop!" Tony said, panicking.
Bucky didn't stop.
"What are you doing?! Stop! Oh fuck nononononononononononono you better put that knife down!"
"Не останавливайся. Не останавливайся поверь мне, ты хочешь останавливаться." Steve purred.
"Okay I don't know what he's saying to you but don't listen because it's probably inaccurate and I don't want to have to see you get hurt more because I've seen enough of that even if you don't remember right now and I'm rambling so I'm gonna shut up but just please stop!" Tony pleaded with him.
Bucky looked between the two of them, confused as to what he was supposed to do.
"Just please put that down you don't want to do something you're gonna regret..."
"Не опускай это не разумный выбор, не так ли?"
Bucky continued in his own torture.
"Woah okay stop just stop!"
Steve shook his head like 'nah.'
So, Bucky continued. Again.
"No stop it put it down you don't want to listen to him he just wants you to get hurt okay so please just put that down you don't need to do this to yourself put that damn knife down!!!!!"

Bucky hesitated a bit, then shakily let his dagger fall to the floor, into the small pool of his own blood.
Tony let out a huge sigh of relief.
Steve shrugged. "Возьми кинжал, Солдат. Помните, вам все равно придётся нанести удар себе."

Bucky nodded and picked up the dagger. He stabbed himself in the ribs, and I'm pretty sure Tony may have had a mini heart attack. Bucky stabbed himself again, and again, and again, and again, and again, over and over. Blood dripped from his mouth, but he just kept going.

"No fuck what're you doing stop stop stop oh my oh oh god oh please stop nononononononononono STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Это достаточно хорошо, я полагаю. Вот-" he tossed Bucky a lighter- but not exactly a lighter. This lighter made fires, yes, but not normal fires. This fire was superheated, so hot that it could burn through even vibranium. "Сожги свою металлическую руку, Солдат."
"Don't do that..."

What Peter last heard was Bucky's mind wipe noises and Bucky still wasn't back yet, so he thought he was dead.

Bucky started to burn the place where his metal arm connected to his shoulder.
"What are you doing!?!?!?"
Soon, Bucky's arm had been burned/melted off.

Steve gave Bucky another meaningful look, and Bucky's Neko ears and tail appeared. Bucky grabbed the dagger and cut off his ears, then his tail.
Steve took back the dagger and lighter. He licked some blood off of the dagger and smiled, putting them away. "Давай сейчас, Солдат."
Bucky shakily got up and followed Steve out.