Off they pop to Steve's again (I need help)

"Oh, hello there!" Steve called to Tony, "So kind of you to join us."

He didn't reply, but instead looked at Peter, being held back from running to him by Steve. The scared look in Peter's eyes was enough to break his heart, but what hurt even more was the way he struggled against Steve's grip in a silent plea for Tony to take him back home so he can once again be hugged and loved by his dads. In that moment, he looked so hurt and scared, no longer Spider-Man, he was just Peter, just a kid. And in that single second, Peter looked more vulnerable than he ever had in the entire year and a half he had known him. It was ripping Tony apart, and it wasn't anything he wished to have to see again.

Tony looked back to Steve, who was still grinning.

***

Peter was screaming and crying in pain while being tortured by Steve, Tony watching while trying to escape from his Vibranium ropes after having thought with Steve. Bucky flew in through the window in an explosion of glass and fluff.
"Let them go!" He yelled.
"No, I don't think I will." Steve said, smiling widely.
"You up for negotiations?"
"Depends."
"On what?"
"What that negotiation of yours is."
"I have a couple. Either you let them go and leave us alone forever, or you let them go in exchange... for me."
"NO!" Tony and Peter both yelled at the same time.
"Yes."
"He went for me originally! It's me he wants!!" Peter yelled.
"WELL HE ISN'T HAVING YOU EITHER!"
"I'M NOT GONNA LET HIM HAVE EITHER OF YOU!" Peter screamed back at Tony as Steve watched in amusement and how selfless the three of them were.

"Guys, please. I've made up my mind... whatever it takes to get you two free."
"NO!"
"This is so entertaining.."
"Shut up, Rogers."
"Nah."
Bucky facepalmed. "Anyway.. about that negotiation?"
"Yeah you ain't getting them back. But I'd be happy to take you too."
"We'll see about that. You will let them go." Bucky pulled out his daggers.
"You and I both know you can't stop me. It would be so much easier if you just cooperate willingly."
"Cooperated with what?"
"Letting me have all three of you."
"And if I don't?"
"Well, I'll have to use this..." Steve pulled out the Winter Soldier book and his smile widened. "And with this, not only will you not remember anything about them, I can also make you torture them yourself."

Bucky went dead silent, knowing there was only one option. Steve smiled more at him, his grin reaching from one ear to the other now, knowing he had won. Bucky dropped his daggers with a clatter.
"Good choice."
"Y-Yeah...." he replied, but in the back of his mind he thought 'No, not at all... I could take him...'

Steve pulled Bucky over next to Tony and had him in Vibranium ropes in a matter of seconds before turning back to Peter, "Now, where were we?"