Separated

After the torture, Peter was breathing heavily. Steve left him there and moved over to Bucky. "Get up." He said, pulling Bucky to his feet and dragging him to a solid white room. The temperature  in there must have been at least -15°C. He threw Bucky into the room, locking the door. Shivering, Bucky just sat there, horrible memories being brought back and new ones being set in place. He was always cold, his body temperature ran lower than normal after his version of the Super Soldier serum.

Smiling, Steve came back to the others.
"You won't be seeing him for a while."
Tony continued to struggle against his restraints. Peter was still attempting to steady his breathing after the torture.

Steve picked Peter up by the hair and started to drag him and Tony to separate rooms. Tony struggled  against his grip while Peter continued to try and calm down as much as possible, which was even harder now that Steve was pulling on his hair.

Bucky shoved himself into a corner, curled up into a ball in the hopes he could stay even a tad bit warm. He starred off into space, his face expressionless and slack.

Peter was pushed into another room and the door was locked behind him. There was nothing in there, and Peter just lay were he had landed, the only moment he made being his body shaking.

The fact Peter had been thrown and locked into a room only made Tony struggle more, but soon he was thrown into his own room. He kicked and punched the door while yelling different profanities trying to break down the door.

Peter had eventually fallen asleep on the ground, curled into a small ball with his hands shielding his head from a threat that wasn't coming back for a while. He was still breathing heavily despite his efforts to calm down and continued to flinch and shake in his sleep. A few tears ran down his cheeks. You could imagine he wasn't having a very pleasant dream, but he wasn't dreaming of the torture he had just endured, it was Steve torturing his family. His dads and Ned being continuously tortured in his dream. And for Peter, that was so much worse.

Bucky had felt alone like this before. At HYDRA. Where there was no hope. Just like here. He couldn't get out of this. He knew it. They had put him in places just like this, and worse. All he could do was take the pain and the cold and the memories that flooded back. Trying to stay warm, he rubbed his hands together. He could see his breath now, it was getting colder.

Tony continued to hit the door, desperate to break it open, but knowing deep down that it wasn't going to budge. He hadn't been tortured yet, so he still had the energy to do this.

Bucky's eyes were half lidded as he lay on the floor breathing slow. He was drowsy, but he couldn't go to sleep.