Is that you?

After a couple of hours, the door of the freezing room Bucky had been locked in opened.
"Did you have fun?" Steve asked, pulling him off the floor and out the room.

Bucky just looked up at him, his face calm but his eyes betraying his utmost terror. Steve dragged him to his old room from before he moved in with Tony. It was mostly empty apart from his bed, a wardrobe with nothing in it and a few other things he didn't bother to take with him. He was confused, but Steve just threw him in and locked the door.

That room was right next to the room Peter was in, who was now awake, so Bucky could hear his sobbing quite clearly.
"P-Peter...?" He asks
"D-dad...? I-is that y-you....?"
"Y-Yeah... it's m-me..."
Peter continued to sob, though he had already run out of tears. "A-are you okay....?" He asked, not knowing what kind of torture his dad was in.
"I... y-yeah I'm f-fine..." he answered, shivering slightly. "Just a b-bit cold......" he added. "What a-about you....? Are you o-okay......?"
"I-I'm fine, yeah...."
"O-okay..."

Peter was now leaning against the wall he heard his dads voice coming from, probably out of desperation for the physical contact he knew he wasn't getting any time soon, and he didn't even realise he was doing it.

Bucky sighed, burying his head in his hands. "This is all my fault...."
"No it isn't..."
"It is.... if I was stronger... if I could take Steve on, and win.... this wouldn't have happened..."
"No it isn't.... if I had just been stronger dad wouldn't have to come after me and none of us would be here..."
"No.. I should've killed him w-when I had the chance..."
"It's not your fault..."
"Yes, it is..."
"It isn't... it's his."
Bucky sighed, "Y-Yeah.. but that doesn't mean I'm any less to blame for this crap..."
"None of us are exactly innocent in this, but you and dad are the least to blame..."
"That's not true.... that's not true and you know it.... right after Steve, I'm the one to blame..."
"No you aren't..."
"Yeah, I am."
"Why you always lyin'?"
Bucky laughed a bit, "Well... I'm not..."
"There goes another lie!" Peter exclaimed with a small smile, happy that he made his dad laugh.
"No, you...."
"Uno reverse card."
"Shit...."

Peter smiled a little more.