You he's scared of

"Hi." Tony looked beyond annoyed..
"Shit."
Bucky's heart sank. "O-oh.. uh..."
Tony's expression softened as soon as he saw his son's puffy red eyes. "Peter, what happened? Why do you look like you've been crying?"
"Spicy food...?"
"You're shaking and wearing your fathers jacket." The softness in Tony's face disappeared when he was lied to, and now he just looked bored.
"December... it's cold..."
"Stop lying, Pete. What happened?"
"Panic attack... I guess..?"
"Y-yeahhhhh...." Bucky said, kind of melting into the shadows.
"This is exactly why I said you shouldn't go out!" Tony groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose.
"It was going to happen eventually anyways!"
Bucky paused for a moment, and hen took a deep breath. "It... it was me... I took him out."
"Yeah, FRIDAY told me."
"Oops..."
"O-oh... kay..."
"May I ask why?"
"W-well in all honesty... it's not like Steve would be at a science museum of all places, right? It was such a public place, I mean..."
"You think he cares about it being a public place?!"
"Dad I-"
"No. This is where you zip it! The adults are talking!"
"I... he's.... he's not a bad guy, though..." Bucky was sort of shrinking away from Tony.
"WHAT?!"
"Dad he doesn't remember! I'm sorry okay?! We're fine!"
"He's... he's nice... and... I like him... he's a good person..."
"He made you torture yourself."
"Y-Yeah... but... I'm sure it was f-for a good reason...?"
"No."
"It... wha...?"
"Calm down!"
"His fucking reason is that you're not in a relationship with him!"
"Why would- why would I be in a relationship with h-him..?"
Tony shrugged, "He seems to think you should be. Still think he's a good person?"
"I....." Bucky's brows furrowed slightly as he tired to work out what was happening, "I don't know."
"He's the fucking reason you can't remember anything!"
"Dad please!"

Bucky was so scared and confused. What was Tony talking about? Wasn't Steve good?? Why did he cause Peter to have a panic attack?? WHAT IS GOING ON?!
"How- wha- why..? Why would- why would he d-do that...?"
"Because he is a crazy fucking person!"
"O-oh..."

Bucky was ready to bolt out the door as soon as Tony got angrier.

"CALM THE FUCK DOWN!! YOU CAN READ EXPRESSIONS BETTER THAN I CAN! CAN YOU NOT TELL HE IS SCARED?!" Bucky thought that Peter was very scary when he was angry.
"YES BUT HE SHOULD BE SCARED OF STEVE!" Tony was scarier though...
"HE DOESN'T REMEMBER AND IT'S YOU HE'S SCARED OF!!"

Bucky was slowly inching towards the door, where his old guitar was, small tears forming in his eyes. Tony was angry, Bucky was panicking. He was at the door now, backpack on and reaching for his guitar. Peter was confused, but also still angry and upset at the same time. He had never seen his dads argue before. He hated it.

"Where are you going?" Tony still sounded angry.

'SHIT!'

Bucky grabbed his guitar and rammed the door open, fleeing into the cold.

'Fuck...'

Tony realised what had happened and ran out after him, telling Peter to stay behind.