Those aren't war relics

Hai..."
"Woulda like a drink?" Steve asked.
"Sure..."
Steve fixed him and Flash a drink and brought them back with him.
"Thanks." Flash said, taking a sip of his drink.

He just kind of walked off to go see what was up because Steve tended to leave some interesting shit at his place, war relics and cool shit like that. Not that Flash cared much for history, but it was still kind of cool he supposed. He opened a random door to see a spare bedroom, with a man sitting against the wall, head in his hands and blood staining the walls and floor.
Tony looked up, thinking it would be Steve, but it clearly wasn't.
Flash looked around, taking in the scene. "Wwwwwwwwwhhhhhaaaaaaat the fuck."
Tony looked at the kid. "You're the kid who bullies my son."
"You're Tony Barnes."
"You're... Flash... something... is that even your real name?"
Flash sighed. "Flash Thompson."
"Okay why're you here? Like, are you here willingly, or...?"
"Y-yeah...? I mean, Rogers is kinda my dad, so..."
"That dick has a kid!!?? Oh wait, his kid's a dick too..."
"Hey!! You're one to talk..."
"I bet you think your dad's such an amazing person, don't you? Because he's the famous Captain America... oh, if only you knew."
Flash laughed. "Oh, he's not the best of fathers, trust me... I guess he was okay at one point, though..."
"How so?"
"I mean, he left me and my mum when I was like five, but what I remember of him was good. He used to be so nice... just like everyone said he was. Then he left, and something changed... it all went downhill from there..." Flash realized  he was telling his life story to basically a stranger, and quickly shut his mouth. "I... don't need to tell you anything..."
"Eh... you said enough. At least it isn't a personal thing..."
Flash glared at him. "So, why're you here?"

"Have you noticed Peter not being in school lately? That's why I'm here."
"Wha- that makes zero sense but okay... what, were you looking for him? And why the hell would you think he would be here of all places?"
"Because your dad is the one that took him."
"What?"
"Yeah."
"You're kidding."
"I can assure you I'm not. He stole my kid, so I went after him, and now I'm here too. Then my husband came to get us both back, but now he doesn't know who I am and I'm pretty sure they're both dead, so... life is great... you might wanna go before he finds out you know I'm here."
'No... h-holy shit... you have to be kidding me..."
"Bitch do you really think i would joke about that?"
Flash shook his head. "N-no... oh god I should go..."
"Yeah, you should. And maybe don't come back. Like ever. And not just to this room but to this house. Please."
"Y-yeah... okay... I mean, I have to stay for a bit so he doesn't get suspicious or anything but yeah..."
"Okay. Just get out of this room. I don't want to find out what he would do if he knew you knew I was here. You may be a jerk but you're still a kid."
"Well... thanks." Flash walked back out the room, closing the door behind him. Until he stumbled upon a Peter, of course.
"Oh fuck don't tell me he came for you now too..." Peter said.
"Nope... sadly, I came here of my own free will and am now stuck in this shit situation."
"You think you're in a shit situation!?!?"
"Well, it's probably not as bad as yours, but still."
"Okay spill the tea why are you here?"
"Cause Rogers is my dad."
"HOW THE FUCK???"
"Shhhhh! Shut up! He'll hear you then we'll both be in trouble!"
"Yeah okay sorry... oh god this is a mess... okay this may sound weird but um... h-how long have I been gone...?"
"Like three months or something."
"Oh my god... I survived that... wow... I probably shouldn't be proud of that... Smoothie probably died... is Ned okay...?"
"I mean he's basically sad 24/7 I guess."
"Okay but is he... is he alive...?"
"Last time I checked, yeah. He was at school today."
"Oh thank god... don't tell him I'm alive... I don't think I'm going to get out of here anytime soon... I don't want him to have to wait when he could actually move on..."
"Alright,"
"You should probably leave here now."
"Yeah... good luck, I guess." Flash left again.