Chapter 20

Hiiiiiii!! As you are reading this, I am attempting to pack for my flight to Los Angeles (I loathe packing since I tend to overpack) and then hopping off the plane at LAX *hums song*. Ugh, I got that dang miley song in my head.

P.S. I don't know if I will able to update next friday since I am unable to bring my laptop but I will try to type out the next chapter on my phone with my long ass nails. 0_0 So apology in advance if I don't update. I kind of edit this chapter last minute so I'll probably have go back and re-edit later.

If you wanna follow my adventure in L.A. and San Diego (Where Glasss Prison takes place), follow me on my insta at andie_s.e

As always, thanks your comments/support and votes.

Enjoy~

–––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

Meredith

"Maybe the dark fays has like some high tech stuff that can erase phone data but not drawings?" I tapped away at my steering wheel.

    Bodhi shook her head. "Hmm, I don't think that's it. No technology would be perfect enough to know to only erase mer evidence. You still have the other photos on your phone."

    "I–I don't know. I thought you would know why Nixie's drawing made it through but not pics of Gale." I wasn't about to mention the drawing of Tristen to Bodhi. I sighed, "Since you would know more about fays then I would."

    Bodhi huffed. "It's not like mers and fays are buddy buddy, giggling and sharing hot tips on how to annihilate each other."

    I ignored her sarcasm. "Wish there was a way to know more about them." I glanced at the clear sky. "Are we close to the glamour's edge?"

    "Yeah, we're close. Can't you drive any faster?"

    "I'm going the speed limit!"

    She sighed dramatically. "I'm gonna be old by the time we get there."

    "Like you aren't already." I grumbled.

    "What did you say?" She hollered.

    "Nothing." I said singly.

    She harrumphed. I stare into the peer at blue sky, squinting my eyes till the sun burn my retina, but nothing. I didn't see anything unusual. "What does the glamour look like?"

    "Nothing and everything."

    "Huh?"

    Bodhi chuckled. "Well the one around the city looks like a blown bubble, a clear dome that is reflecting a bunch of different colors or like an electric field?" Bodhi struggled as she tried to find an analogy to use. "I don't know how to explain it. You would have to see it to know."

    "So I have to be a Clover to see it? You said I wasn't one back at the aquarium. What is a Clover? Last I check, I'm not half plant."

    Bodhi snorted. "If you were a plant, you would be a beanstalk, not an itty bitty leaf." I glared at her and she giggled. Then she answered, "Clovers are humans who can see the glamours and past it if the sidhes allow it."

    "Past it?"

    "Glamour is an illusion. It's what keeps our sidhe world a secret from humans. Even our appearances."

    I stilled. "Appearances?"

    Bodhi shifted nervously. "Maybe you should pull over."

    "I'm fine." I rolled my eyes at her over exaggerated suggestion. "So what do you mean by appearance?" I mentally toughened myself up in preparation. I can handle this.