S.T.B.W *Modern AU*

Audrey Rose gazed into the mirror of the Victoria's Secret dressing room, her body scarcely covered in elegant scraps of burgundy lace. The lingerie set included a very sheer bralette—nearly completely showing her nipples, a matching lace thong, and lastly a garter belt made in the same lace as the other two pieces. A strip of lace wrapped around her waist, attached by thin black strips of fabric to two more strips of lace circling each of her tighs.

Audrey Rose's hair cascaded down her back in long ebony curls, her green eyes popping against the burgundy colour of the lace. She posed in the mirror, gazing at her reflection. Suddenly, Audrey Rose was struck with a brilliant idea. A smirk on her lips, she grabbed her phone from her purse and began taking pictures of her reflection, making sure everything was visible on her body—including her nipples. After Audrey Rose's camera roll was filled with a few dozen photos of her reflection, she swiped through her options and selected the best one.

One of her legs was positioned forward, flattering her figure by accentuating her long lean legs. An arm rested along the side of her body while the other was bent and holding her phone, taking the picture. On the hand holding her phone laid the large diamond ring Thomas had given to her when he had asked her to marry him only a few weeks ago, the ring shining brightly in the picture. Audrey Rose wore a soft smile in the photo, her chin angled only slightly to the side. She had to admit, the photo was stunning. The pose had been effortless, merely Audrey Rose having fun, but it appeared as though she was just naturally photogenic.

Audrey Rose quickly deleted all the other photos from her camera roll, leaving only one. She opened her texting app and clicked on her most recent contact, Thomas Cresswell—or as his name was in her phone, "my heart" followed by the crown emoji and the red heart emoji. Audrey Rose clicked on the lingerie picture and sent it along with a text only saying, "enjoy".

Within a mere 15 seconds, the "read" receipt appeared on her phone screen, confirming that Thomas had seen the picture. Audrey Rose eagerly anticipated his response—eager to see exactly what her picture had done to him.

Her phone vibrated in her palm, bringing her attention back to the screen. She opened her fiance's text, expecting to see an indecent picture of his own, however, Audrey Rose was only met with a picture of him pouting with the text, "I wish I could cuddle you rn".

Despite feeling slightly disappointed with the photo she received, Audrey Rose saved it to her camera roll regardless because her fiance was adorable no matter what. Feeling bold, Audrey Rose replied, "you can send me a picture of your dick, Cresswell. I won't complain" followed by another text, "I want to see what my naked pictures do to you".

Audrey Rose watched as the speech bubble with three dots appeared on her screen, indicating that Thomas was typing. She waited only a few moments when his next text appeared, "if you insist". Audrey Rose bit her lower lip as the next text came through, this time another picture.

The picture was only of Thomas's face and he was grinning, dimples visible on both of his cheeks. Audrey Rose saved the photo before replying, "???".

The typing bubble appeared once again, this time much longer than the previous. She raised a brow in curiosity and decided to return her gaze to the mirror before her, admiring the view. Audrey Rose was never confident in her appearance, however, she was never self-conscious either. Thomas Cresswell never failed to remind her how beautiful she was, but it wasn't until moments like these by herself, just her and her body, where she truly understood what Thomas saw when he looked at her. Audrey Rose felt beautiful.

She felt her phone vibrate once again, unlocking her phone to read, "you told me to send you a picture of what your naked body does to me and it makes me smile because you're so magnificent and I love you".

Audrey Rose blushed furiously as a large smile graced her face. She moved to type a response when her phone vibrated once again. Another picture appeared on her screen, this time it was a picture of Thomas's naked boner with a text underneath it saying, "and this too".

Audrey Rose let out a breathy chuckle and responded, "god I love you so much" followed by an array of heart themed emojis—at the very least a dozen.

Thomas texted back, "and I love you, my stbw" with the classic heart-eyed emoji.

Audrey Rose looked at her phone screen, confusion evident on her face as she texted, "what does stbw mean?"

When she read Thomas's reply, Audrey Rose could only roll her eyes. His text said, "soon to be wife".

A text— "you are insufferable"

Another text— "but you love me"

Audrey Rose sighed with a content smile as she answered, "that I do, my love".

***

Word Count: 864