Take A Picture, Cresswell *Modern AU*

Audrey Rose gazed at her reflection in the full-length mirror, the tight black dress hugging every curve of her body, her simple black stilettos to match. Her hair was curled, tossed elegantly over her shoulder, cascading down the front of her body. As if that wasn't enough, Audrey Rose wore a deep red shade on her lips, making her look absolutely regal.

She had to admit, she looked stunning.

Catching her boyfriend's gaze in the mirror before her, Audrey Rose flashed Thomas a self-satisfied smirk at the look upon his features. His eyes wandered over her body, soaking in every feature. Eventually, his gaze landed on hers, Audrey Rose's smirk still shining on her lips as she teased, "Perhaps you should take a picture, Cresswell. It will last longer."

Thomas made good use of her words and took his phone out of his suit jacket's pocket, and lowered himself to the perfect angle for the photo as Audrey Rose posed before him. He pressed the button three times, capturing three similar, but slightly different photos. Thomas rose from the floor and opened up the pictures in his camera roll. All three of the photos were taken in the same pose at the same angle, however, the slight difference's in them were Audrey Rose's facial expressions. In the first, Audrey Rose wore a stern, serious expression, in the second, she wore an effortless, love-filled smile, and in the final photo, Audrey Rose was laughing, her grin so bright it nearly conquered the sun.

Closing the distance between them, Thomas placed his hand on either of Audrey Rose's arms and turned her body so she faced the mirror once again. He dropped his hands from her biceps, instead, slipping his arms around her waist and placed a kiss to the side of her neck. "Stunning," he breathed against her skin, sending pleasant shivers down the length of her spine.

Thomas quickly snapped one final photo, this time, however, it was of the both of them in the full-length mirror before them. He, at last, slipped his phone into his pocket before wrapping his arms even tighter around Audrey Rose's body, pulling her back into his chest.

Even with her heels on, Thomas towered over her small stature. His lips found her neck once again, gently tugging on her skin with his teeth before sucking on the same spot. Flicking his tongue over the small hurt, Audrey Rose let out a soft moan under her breath as she leaned back against Thomas's chest, her nails digging into the skin of his hands against her stomach.
The noise snapped whatever control Thomas previously managed to have over himself, prompting him to turn her in his arms and press her against the wall next to the mirror. Instantly, her red mouth was on his and her hands were fisted in the lapels of his elegant suit jacket, drawing him closer.

Audrey Rose could feel her deep need for him pooling between her thighs as he migrated his attention south, focusing his lips on the column of her throat. As Thomas's hand drifted up her body to palm her breast, he settled himself between Audrey Rose's parted legs, his hardened bulge pressed tightly against her pelvis. She moaned at the closeness of them, the fact that there were layers of clothing between their figures, yet Thomas was still able to have this much control over her body, a fact Audrey Rose was not disappointed by.

Audrey Rose dipped her chin, capturing his lips her in rouge ones once again. The passionate kiss was no more or no less than a battle of teeth and lips and tongue, similar to that of a beautiful storm. Thomas continued fondling Audrey Rose's breast with one hand whilst his other hand grazed the top of her thigh, slipping beneath the fabric of her dress. His fingertips caressed the apex of her thigh, gently teasing her as she writhed in pleasure beneath his touch. "I need you, Thomas. Please, I need you," Audrey Rose whined against his mouth before attempting to catch his bottom lip between her teeth.

Pulling back from her playful nip, Thomas smirked as he slowly leaned back in, showcasing his dominance in the situation as his hands raised to the wall on either side of Audrey Rose's head, trapping her against his body. It was rare for Thomas to take control during these forms of occasions, however, Audrey Rose was most certainly not complaining.

Once Thomas's lips ghosted over hers, just a hair's width apart, and Audrey Rose was completely flush against the wall behind her, he brushed the tip of his nose against hers, a gentle, delicate caress contrasting against the heat and desperation of the previous moment. At last, after nearly a minute of anticipating silence save for their heavy gasps for air, Thomas murmured raspily, "We are already running late, and with what I want to do to you, my love—my beautiful, brilliant rose—we do not have nearly enough time."

Thomas pushed off of the wall with a charming wink and smirk, pivoted on his heel, and made his way out the door without a single word.

For a moment, Audrey Rose managed a slight frown at the lack of release she would be gaining from her boyfriend, however, not only a few seconds later, she smirked which soon grew into a wicked laugh.

At least the evidence of her desire remained hidden in her underwear where no one could see.
How the hell was her boyfriend going to hide his raging boner?

***

Word Count: 935