Thomas Taking Care of Pregnant Audrey Rose

Can you write a fic about Thomas taking care of a pregnant Audrey Rose? I gonna did with this plot. And, please, tag me in all your next fics, I am already a fan. Thank you! 💜

"Would you like me to run you a bath?"

"No, but thank you, my love."

"Perhaps I should adjust your pillows, you don't appear to be very comfortable."

"I am fine, Cresswell. Truly, there is no need to fuss."

"Tea?"

"Thomas," I groaned dramatically with a laugh. "I'm pregnant, not suddenly an invalid. I assure you if there is anything I need, you shall be the first to know."

Thomas looked at me hesitantly, questioningly. He raised a brow, pointing an accusatory finger towards my face as he spoke, "Promise?"

I rolled my eyes and moved to playfully nip at the tip of his finger, but he was too swift, moving his hand just before I got the chance, forcing a giggle past my lips at his theatrical exasperated reaction. Thomas gave me a look, one that said, 'I'm waiting,' encouraging me to respond with a grin, "I swear it."

My answer seemed to satisfy him, prompting him to capture my lips in his own, his hand rising to cup my cheek. I leaned into him, the warmth of him against me. It was a feeling I'd never tire of, the feeling of Thomas's love and body, how perfect his figure fit against mine.

I felt his unoccupied hand slip to my protruding stomach, resting lightly over my skin. It never ceased to amaze me that our child was just beneath Thomas's gentle hand, that in a matter of weeks—possibly even days—our baby would be in our arms, viewing the world for the first time. That Thomas and I would have a small family of our own. It was surreal, yet so incredibly magnificent.

Our child pressed a kick to where Thomas's hand laid, seizing his attention from our kiss. He raised his hand so only his thumb remained against my skin, brushing the pad of his finger over the place our baby had hit. I watched as Thomas grinned, a smile so genuine and happy that I would trek through hell and back as many times as the number of stars in the universe, just to keep that expression on his lips. He noticed my staring, drawing his gaze back up to mine. "What are you doing, love?"

I couldn't contain my likewise grin. "Admiring," I returned as I threaded my fingers through his loose curls, fingernails gently scraping against his scalp.

"Me or our daughter?"

"Both."

Thomas raised a teasing brow. "Alas, you finally admit it. Our unborn child is going to be a beautiful little girl, just like her Mama."

I rolled my eyes. Thomas had been insisting our unborn child was to be a female long before I got pregnant, and now that I was indeed with child—and swiftly approaching the birth—Thomas nearly only referred to the baby as a girl. With his impressive deduction skills, I wouldn't be shocked if he was correct, though I often entertained the idea of our child being a boy simply for the expression Thomas would make at being incorrect about such an important occasion.

"Could you retrieve more of those chocolate sweets you and I both happen to adore? Your daughter is awfully peckish at the moment and would desire only the most exquisite of desserts," I requested, drawing my thoughts back to the present moment.

Thomas rose from the bed with a slow exhale, rounding the corner to my side before leaning over me, his lips only a hair's width from my own. "Anything for you, my darling wife," he murmured lovingly as he pressed a kiss to the corner of my mouth. Before he turned to exit our chambers, he shifted his attention to my stomach, leaning down to press a kiss to the top of it. "And for you as well, my darling princess."