Heavenly Desires *NSFW* (Part 1)

Thomas couldn't sleep. It was 2 o'clock in the morning, yet sleep failed to come upon him—even in the late hour. Tossing and turning beside him, it appeared as though his wife, Audrey Rose, could not sleep either. She buried her face into Thomas's naked chest, his arms wrapping around her instinctively.

"Can't sleep?" he asked quietly. Audrey Rose only nodded, pressing her face further into his body. Thomas ran light fingers up and down her back and murmured, "neither can I."

He waited for a response and when none came he shut his eyes, taking a deep breath. Audrey Rose moved, causing Thomas to look down at her. Her gaze met with his as she stated, "you should paint me since neither of us can sleep. I have wanted you to paint me nude for quite some time now, so why not take the opportunity?"

Thomas choked on air, causing him to clear his throat. Paint me nude, he repeated in his head, trying to comprehend what Audrey Rose had just said. "Pardon?" Thomas finally managed though his voice was strained when he spoke.

Audrey Rose giggled softly and declared, "I want you to paint me naked, Thomas."

He only continued to stare at her, studying her face—attempting to deduce what should have been the obvious. "I...I cannot tell if you're being serious." She pressed a kiss to his mouth, murmuring against his lips, "I'm very serious."

After a moment of contemplation, Thomas nodded and spoke, "you asked and so you shall receive, my love."

Audrey Rose grinned and quickly untangled herself from the bedsheets, limping her way to their bathing chamber. Her limp had healed quite well over the years since the accident on the Etruria, but her limp was still there—most likely never leaving. As much as Thomas hated seeing her limp, it made him proud of how strong and independent she was. Audrey Rose only used the cane when they were out in public, but around their home, it was hardly a necessity.

The bathing chamber door shut with a small click. Thomas began getting out all of his art supplies—his easel, paintbrushes, palette, paints, canvas, a pencil, and a small bowl of water—and set them up directly across the room from their bed. After that was finished, Thomas carefully made the bed, smoothing the sheets and fluffing the pillows to look presentable.

Audrey Rose appeared from the bathing chamber, immediately catching Thomas's attention. She took a step into the room, her eyes never straying from his own. He watched as Audrey Rose's nightgown slipped down her body, landing in a pile at her feet, leaving her completely naked. Her hair was down in long dark curls, the only thing providing her with the smallest amount of decency. Her mother's necklace dangled in between her breasts and her wedding ring sat on her left hand, the only things left on her body. Thomas swallowed at the sight.

Audrey Rose stepped out of the gown and asked, "how do you want me, Thomas?"

He pictured taking her in other ways, but suppressed those thoughts enough to respond, "whichever way is most comfortable for you."

Thomas moved over to his easel and sat on his stool. Meanwhile, Audrey Rose limped towards their bed, sitting on the edge and pulled all of her hair over her right shoulder, her hair cascading over her breast. Her hands rested on either side on her thighs, flat against the bed beneath her.

Thomas grabbed his pencil, assuming that had been Audrey Rose's position of choice, but her legs slowly began to spread until he could see everything. Thomas raised his brows in shock.

"Is this good?" Audrey Rose asked, her voice sounding so incredibly innocent considering her current position.

Thomas could only manage a nod as he turned his attention to the canvas before him, taking a deep breath before beginning to sketch out Audrey Rose's figure. These lines were far from perfect, he only used them as guidelines showing him where to paint later. He quickly sketched the shape of her face—her eyes, lips, and nose. Next, her neck, shoulders, arms, and hands. Then moving back to her torso where he sketched the shape of her breasts and waist, and finally, her legs and feet. Thomas moved his pencil back up to her face, adding a few lines to indicate where her hair would go.