Cuddles and Kisses *Modern AU*

"I want to be naked, Cresswell," Audrey Rose whined from the bed, limbs stretched out like a starfish on top of the fresh sheets.

Thomas turned to face his newly-wife from where he stood across the room, putting away their clean laundry. He gave her a soft smile, placing the item of clothing currently in his fingertips aside before making his way over to their bed, sitting on the edge next to Audrey Rose. Raising his hand to her face, Thomas brushed her hair away from her forehead, allowing himself to gain a better look at her stunning features. "I know, my love. I can assist with your request if you'd like?"

Audrey Rose nodded eagerly as Thomas gripped the hem of her t-shirt—well, technically it was his t-shirt—and lifted it up the length of her torso, tossing it onto the floor once it was off of her body. She wore a simple muted rose coloured bralette, Thomas then slipping a hand around her back to unclasp her bra, watching as it then fell off of her body. He then moved to the foot of the bed, hooking his fingertips into the waistband of her pyjama shorts—one of Thomas's boxers—and pulled them down her long legs, leaving her in only her underwear. He threw them in the same direction as her shirt then turning back to Audrey Rose. Thomas quirked a brow, Audrey Rose understanding his unspoken words immediately.

"Go ahead, I'm wearing a tampon so no blood will get on the bed," she spoke, watching as Thomas then removed her underwear, finally, finally, leaving her naked. If there was one thing Audrey Rose Cresswell loved more than Thomas James Doric Cel Rau Cresswell, it was lying naked whilst on her period, drowning in the sorrows of the wonder that was the female reproductive system. She closed her eyes, stretching out on the bed once again. Another cramp coursed through her abdomen, causing her brows to furrow as a hiss escaped past her lips.

Thomas was instantly by her side once more, resting his hand on her lower stomach and rubbing in slow, smooth circles, lightly massaging the pain. "Is there anything you would like me to do for you, draga mea?"

Audrey Rose peeked an eye open, gazing up at him. She smiled, murmuring softly, "Could you bring me some tea and sweets, please?"

Thomas grinned at how innocent she appeared and sounded, grabbing her hand in his own and raising it to his lips to brush a soft kiss across her knuckles. "Of course, my beautiful girl. Anything for you."

It took Thomas less than five minutes to gather everything he needed, including Audrey Rose's hot tea and an assortment of various types of sweets. "Room service," he jested as he entered their bedroom, kicking the door closed behind him before crossing the distance between them.

Audrey Rose turned her head to meet his gaze as she reached out for him, wiggling her fingers to showcase how desperately she needed to feel him. Thomas placed everything in his arms onto their nightstand then, at last, faced Audrey Rose. Instantly, she wrapped her hand around the back of his neck, pulling him down to meet her lips, kissing him sweetly. "Thank you thank you thank you," Audrey Rose mumbled against Thomas's lips quickly.

Thomas pulled away from her embrace, moving to the other side of the bed to lay beside her as Audrey Rose reached for her cup of tea, humming at the pleasant taste.

"Is there anything else you'd like, my dear?" Thomas asked, propping his head up on his palm as he faced her. 

Audrey Rose shook her head. "No, this is perfect. Thank you." She paused, raising a brow as her cheeks flushed. "Actually, there is one more thing I would like."

"Tell me what it is and I will somehow manage to retrieve it for you, regardless of how outlandish it may be."

Audrey Rose placed her tea beside her, switching it for one of the chocolates Thomas had placed on their nightstand and popped it into her mouth. Once she had swallowed, she spoke, "There is no need to fret, my sweet, since all I wish for is to have you hold me for the rest of the day. All I want are your arms wrapped around me. And kisses too! Plenty of those as well."

Thomas leaned forward, his lips only a hair's width away from Audrey Rose's as he pulled her into the warm circle of his arms, pressing a soft kiss to her jaw. "Whatever her highness requests, I shall oblige."

"Thomas."

He silenced her with a kiss to her lips, her cheeks—anywhere he could reach, he placed tiny, gentle kisses across her skin. At last, when they were both worn out from their giggles and kisses, Thomas held Audrey Rose against his chest, the aching cramps in her body beginning to fading to the back of her mind due to the comfortable feeling of her husband's warm arms wrapped tightly around her body, holding her so incredibly close.

***

Word Count: 856