Before You Read

Introductions are important, possibly? Well, I'm Shadow, this loser that writes fanfics that are...ratings are up to you, but...

Okay, let's not give a bad impression for once. Too late, you say? Well... LET'S JUST JUMP INTO THE IMPORTANT STUFF, YEAH?

All the characters except you and your family, maybe some other people, belong to Aphmau! Or should I say CatFace? Well, awesome characters like Laurance who's been forgotten, Gene who's been left behind, Katelyn, Aphmau the shy potato, Dante the womanizer, the art teacher that doesn't have a name, and many more characters do not belong to me!

The cover art is by drawlynn on Tumblr! I checked out some of their work, and they're REALLY talented, so go give them a looksie!

I think that's all the important credit stuff done? I hope so!

Now, for this book. Before anyone gets triggered, the classes people have aren't accurate to Aphmau's series. That, as well as some story events being changed, such as, and I hope this isn't much of a spoiler, but... Gene isn't the original leader of the Shadow Knights! There was someone before him, but who was it? Oooooh! Mystery?

I'm a pretty forgetful person, so that's why things aren't spot on with the series, but somethings are also me making this book my own! I'll be happy to clarify anything, so feel free to leave comments about things and stuff.

Also, things like Y/n, L/n, M/n, e/c, are gonna have what they mean in (bold parentheses) for their first appearance, just in case you're new to x readers. They might have parentheses next to it again, cause I forgot I used the term... Seriously Shadow, stop being so forgetful!

The book's title is open to change, cause... I think the title isn't actually completely accurate to what's going on here. Just wanted to let you know before you get to the first chapter!

At the time of me writing this, I haven't finished writing the book, so... There might be some gaps in when chapters come out. I'm gonna be busy with school soon, and that means I won't have any free time! Now, here goes your story with bad boy Gene oooooh!
·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·~+·

Thanks for reading kawaii potato cats! I love each and every single one of you very muchly! Catch you all later! Baii~ 💖Shadow📚