introduction

Hello it's your least favourite fanfic author back again thanks to the quarantine

Ayo mysha introducing young and free, a short bts story she's been planning for almost four years but only now has she gathered the courage to write it

Please clap for the coward, which is me.

The backstory is, I first started writing fanfictions in the army amino app back in 2015. I used to write one shots there then later moved here, as I did not have any other purpose to use that app except for writing.

I wrote a one shot based on Jimin back in the day and later I promised myself to turn it into a story but the thought that no one would read it always stopped me.

Because this is a bit different from other stories I have written so far. Well you are here anyway. Thank you for taking a look.

First thing first,

Plagiarising is a CRIME. For real I will whoop some ass this time. I'm already tired of the reoccurring events of idiotic people stealing my stories.

Hate comments are not tolerated. But I'm all in for respectful suggestions and constructive criticism. I'll give you a cookie for that even. (Don't make that 'with a cup of tae and spoon of suga' joke now please)

Don't pressure me to update. Respectfully asking for updates and demanding so are two different things. I ain't your maid little one I'd rather tie a chain around your neck and- okay I'll stop let's keep this pg 13.

Reader discretion advised. At this point I might just add trigger warnings in all of my stories because I am that sadistic author who keep hurting people.

The characters here do not reflect bts in real life. I do not own bts. This is simply a fanfiction and none of the characters portray what they are or what they do in real life. Please don't make comments such as 'oh he wouldn't do this/ he wouldn't be like this!' keep in mind this is fiction.

Please read the chapters carefully. This book is different than my others, if you skim over you'll miss subtle yet very important details about the characters.

This is inspired from age of youth. One of my favourite Korean dramas but it's highly underrated. Please note that it only inspired me. The first chapter is very similar and you may find some more similarities later on but most of it were my ideas.

Please be patient with the updates. If you've read my stories before you know I hardly ever make my readers wait. But lately this whole corona virus situation has been making my day to day living tougher than it already was. But I'm trying my best to stay strong.

So you stay strong and take care too <3