san ju go , end

THEY were sitting on the beach and the westering sun was hanging low in the far blue yonder, blushing crimson red

THEY were sitting on the beach and the westering sun was hanging low in the far blue yonder, blushing crimson red. The sky took hues of orange and the mellow breeze hit their faces, playing with their already tousled hair.

Jin let out a small sigh, stirring up the old and pointless conversation that had died a few minutes ago. "What do you guys think about the new name of our dorm?" He brought in a new topic.

Taehyung showed enthusiasm first as he laughed, his trousered legs sprawled across the sandy beach. "I'm glad the landlord changed it. The last name was so corny."

"I actually thought it wasn't bad. Bulletproof boys, there's something about it," Namjoon spoke, his eyes fixated on the shore where the sea tried to reach and held herself back again.

"Beyond the scene doesn't really suit for a boys' housing," Jimin said fixing the big round glasses on his small face. At noon the weather was hot, the sun scalding, and the breeze was blistering. They had made the mistake of coming by the beach too early and by then Jimin's migraine was triggered. It was slowly diminishing now.

"Yeah," Hoseok chimed in, "It feels more like an idol group's name?" He stated in a questioning manner and looked to his side to see the boy's reaction.

Yoongi chuckled.

His laughter vanished as soon as it came, just like the spring in the middle of winter and summer. Transient, yet the effect everlasting. No one had ever seen him smile before and every one of the boys stared at him for a good few seconds until Yoongi deflated in his position, making him look smaller than he was, and asked why.

"I have never seen you laugh, hyung." Jungkook's doe eyes were still on him, his fringes long and hiding them almost, but the dying spark was still there. Even in this weather, he was wearing a dark hoodie and a pair of black sweatpants. The blushing sun painted his pale face in golden hues.

"He has before," Hoseok chirped. "In my dreams!"

"You dream about him?" Taehyung asked in a playful tone, a smirk showing up on his face.

"I dream about you all," Hoseok's response wiped the smirk away from Taehyung.

So Taehyung just ran a hand under his locks and turned to Jungkook by his side. His blue hair was dyed to black, was his natural hair color and they had grown longer in curly wisps that fell all over his face.

"Are you feeling better?" He nudged an elbow to his side, softly poking on Jungkook's waist.

The hooded boy had his knees close to his chest, and his hands holding them in a circle. Jungkook gave him a puzzling look before answering, "Yeah. When am I not?"

"It's been a while since you've gone out after all." Taehyung turned his gaze to Jimin by his other side who shrugged his shoulders.

"I like staying indoors. I'm enjoying this big ass vacation," Jungkook said, his voice flat. Nobody could guess if he was irritated or not, everyone had their ears perked up anyway. They all tried to be really subtle and gentle with him, though Taehyung often handled things differently and was quite straightforward in asking him things.