go

Minutes later when Jimin found himself before the white frame of the door of his dorm that he shared with six others, his shoulders were hunched, his back slumped, not because of the heaviness of his wet attire or his soaked bag pack but because a...

Minutes later when Jimin found himself before the white frame of the door of his dorm that he shared with six others, his shoulders were hunched, his back slumped, not because of the heaviness of his wet attire or his soaked bag pack but because at that moment, he really wanted to vanish from the face of earth.

He fished out the keys from his pockets, his pant that was solely attached to his legs now being so darn wet made him uncomfortable.

With a long sigh and shivering hands he pried the door open and let himself in. Pulling out his soaked converses and socks to keep them aside the doorframe where he found six others, clean and dry. The warmth of the dorm washed him over but then, a voice hit his ear.

"My god, he's such an idiot. He just walks in with those wet shoes. Every damn day when it rains. And his socks, stinks? Why do I have to be the one to break it to him. I think I'm already the bad guy nagging on him every damn day. He just can't do one shit right."

Jimin's eyes darted towards his converses spilling water on the tiled floor, his eyes grew big when he thought they might be just talking about him.

"Ah yes," Another voice cackled. "And he makes such a big deal out of it when I wear his clothes out of mistake? I mean, it's just his cheap underwear most of the time that I'm wearing."

They were indeed talking about him.

"Stealing people's cloth is not good ggukie," Another sighed. "But really, I thought we could give him some time. But it's like, he's born antisocial, maybe? He hardly ever gets out of his room."

The husky voice reminded Jimin that it could be Namjoon. He took slow steps forward until he actually saw them on the table before the kitchen, food and cans of coke spilled all over. Jimin saw that it was Jin, Jungkook, Namjoon and Taehyung. And Yoongi, surprisingly him too.

Jin rolled his eyes to Namjoon not really seeing that the shorter boy was standing right there in the dark. "We should've chosen wisely for a housemate. It just feels awkward around him, like he has that aura. Maybe we should kick him-" Jin had his eyes rotating before they fell on Jimin. "Out," The older mouthed before a pale cloud took over his stubborn face.

By the time almost everyone had noticed Jimin, it grew quieter and quieter until Taehyung spoke. Who actually was sitting in the middle with his back facing Jimin from a few feet away.

"He's such a country pumpkin," Taehyung threw some nuts inside his mouth. "Look at his fashion, or the way he speaks. And I've always had a problem with short people, no offense to you, Yoongi hyung." Yoongi gave him a sharp look and Jin tried to make him stop with his pleading eyes, others faces were filled with horror.

Yet Taehyung kept talking, "and today I took twenty dollars from him. Twenty damn dollars and he gives me the look as if I'd stolen his kidney. I say we make him leave."

The next thing Jimin knew is that he had thrown his soaked bag pack where it hit Taehyung right in the head making the latter yelp in pain, only to turn around and face him. His expression morphing into horrified the next second.

Jimin's migraine was killing him. Every time it rained, or every time he thought about his life too much his headache would start to creep its way in. Which was happening everyday since he had gotten here.

But today, he felt like his head was a ticking time bomb. That his brain would explode in mere seconds and all these boys would just watch while the living room would get bloody with the pieces of his brain, his head. Blood splattered across these boys faces as they'd be sitting in that dinner table.

"Fuck you," Jimin cried, despite his head ticking. "Fuck all of you."

His vision had gotten blurry again and he could not see their faces anymore. The coldness was wrapping him around like a blanket yet he could feel the warm tears dropping down his cheeks. He hated this, really hated losing it in front of people, unknown people.

"Do you think it's not hard for me? Yes, I'm not rich and yes, I'm a country pumpkin," Jimin croaked out, trying hard not to choke on his words.

"Why do you think I come home wet every time it rains? I haven't been able to buy an umbrella cause I can't manage all these things! By myself! And today when I did, you fucktard took my money from me," Jimin pointed at Taehyung, even in his vague vision he could see the blue hair.

"None of you were welcoming. You assholes all only care about yourselves. And then you, tell me I'm the antisocial? Jin you make good food and I've seen you share them with others. But have you ever shared with me?

"Namjoon, don't even act like a goody two shoes. When in morning you'd always come to my side of the dorm and use our toilet because the one on your side would be occupied. Have I ever told you anything? I waited until you took hours to poop, you fuckard! Then you even broke my glasses. Did I tell you how much I needed those? For my migraine?

"Jungkook, you piece of shit, I'm older than you. I was born first. I ate way more bowls of rice than you, so show some fucking respect. Don't act like my classmate."

"But we are classmates cause we joined university at the same-" Jungkook was mumbling to himself but was shut off by a loud roar from Jimin.

"Just keep it to yourself and shove it up your ass!" Jimin shouted, a mixture of gasps came from the kitchen table. And then Jimin pointed to Yoongi.

"You. You dickwad, despite being my roommate can you remember the last time you talked to me? Said good morning even? I thought you were really like that but, oh! You do talk to others, you do sit in the damn table and eat with them often. What about me? What did I do wrong to have you giving me cold shoulder?"

Jimin huffed out, he could feel that the tears had stopped but he wondered why he could only still see the blurry silhouettes. Suddenly he had all the things to say and shout, as if not only his head but his whole body was the ticking bomb. And he would burst into bits any second.

"And Taehyung, Kim fucking Taehyung, don't even get me started on you," Jimin pointed at the blue haired but all of a sudden he started to see dark spots instead of the blurry faces.

"You..." he whispered, but the black spots grew bigger and started to completely engulf him, lure him in until he'd gave up.

Jimin fell onto the ground right there before everything went dark. Perhaps he had really exploded.

---
A/n: Eid Mubarak! I've been taking a break from writing cause It's been hard for me to come online as I'm focusing a lot on myself these days.

Since it's a special day I thought I'd write anyway. I hope you're having a good time whether you celebrate eid or not <3