𝕆𝕟𝕖

Your face was flustered and with so many girls around you made it worse, " but I never let my best friend do anything stupid alone! Right who wouldn't?" You say a little to incorrectly making small giggles spread all around you

You had a best friend his name was chanyeol and you  and him or considered brothers , both males are super close. Your smile grew seeing a tall white haired male skip for your direction you could see him plop down on the table next to you and look around at the girls with red faces.

" flirting [m.name] are we?" Chanyeol quirked a brow teasing the younger who grinned back shaking his head " I can't believe you never flirt around me! Or with me!" The male screeched making you slightly screw your eyes shut looking off to your side.

" I'm hurt!" He continued.

" no I'm just being extra friendly to someone more attractive then you!" You chirp moving some of your [h.color] hair to your side seeing the white haired male gasp and place a hand over his chest dramatically gasping throwing hair head back.

While everyone was busy with you and chanyeol in another part of the scene a tall blonde looked over at your direction as a sigh left their lips.

" you traitor! I thought we where brothers I'm super hurt!" Chanyeol whined like a baby standing up rapidly walking away from you before waving. " see ya!"

" see you at lunch chanyeolie!" You chirp back soon your cheeks where being cupped and your head was snapped back at the girls who looked at you with lovey dovey eyes. " so [m.name] are you single?~ i mean we could be the perfect Orange!"

You quirk a brow not understanding the blonde girl infront of you " Um well I'm single and I haven't found a partner and the fact that I'm bisexual makes it harder because this school if full of beauty.."

While explaining someone pushed the blonde and started to pinch your cheeks making them puff up , " your different [m.name] from the other boys here.." you now saw brown haired girl with some heart sunglasses.

She was wearing some jewelry and had like long nails , " your cute but can be like super SUPER attractive.." she purred making your eyes droop looking down before your cheeks turned redder then the color it self.

" ne! Why do people think I'm cute? I never try to be cute.." you whine now feeling Jenny poke your cheek rapidly.

She was the what you call cliche queen of the school , like one of those Wattpad stories. The whole school praises her and she really doesn't mind it.

" first of all your baby face! Who would hurt it I mean only a really and cruel person would !"

" second your pure and incorrect soul who would even touch you? People like me get blind by your kindness and pure heart!"