𝕊𝕚𝕩

"So um y/n i have a crush on you a-and i have been wanting to ask y-you if you would be m-my boyfriend?

"So um y/n i have a crush on you a-and i have been wanting to ask y-you if you would be m-my boyfriend?.."

'Boyfriend?' The male asked himself looking at the girl infront of him , he wasn't sure he never felt nothing for her. Not even a spark. Remembering the small conversation with Sehun and jongin earlier made him sigh.

'Remember when you want to say yes , give her a smooch!"

" uh ya what jongin said , I don't care just try it? Do you even know how to kiss?"

And made him remember what he did with Yoongi , who also helped him too with a small detail. The male took a step forward making joy tense up from the serious face y/n had on. Her breath hitched when he placed his hands on her cheeks.

"Oh he's making a move!-" Sehun squealed making jongin shove him way for him to see , "oh god did you bring some popcorn?" Jongin saw Sehun take out a bag and snatched it away from sehuns hands. "Oh god he's going to kiss?! He really thought I was talking seriously?!"

Jongin gasped seeing y/n crash his lips on joys making joy flinch but soon melt in the kiss , kissing back. " my baby is growing up!" Sehun wiped a fake tear off his cheeks and ate some popcorn

" w-was that a y-yes?" Joy asked blushing looking down at her feet, "ya , but if I find someone who I um..." the male didn't know how to end the sentence, " it's ok! At least I know I can enjoy time with you!!" Joy hugged the male making him smile.

" thanks for understanding.." y/n giggled making joy cling on his chest , hearing small giggles both joy and y/n turned and saw both Sehun and jongin eating popcorn. "What?" Y/n blinked seeing both males scatter away .

"Was that jongin and Sehun?" Joy asked giggling covering her mouth, " ya , oh I have to leave my brother will be worried if I don't come back he might send everyone on a search.." the male sighed , "it's fine I'll see your tomorrow love!" She waved walking away a smile one her face.

The male nervously laughed as he walked down the empty streets , " wow wow, i see my mans is growing up!" He turned around seeing his white haired friend smirking , " chanyeol I ha-!!" A hand was placed on his mouth shutting him up , " Joy I smell!"

"Smell? , what??" ,chanyeol wrapped his arm around the smallers neck , " nothing nothing.." chanyeol brought the male in his chest but soon pulling him away scrunching his nose up looking at y/n's cunfused face. "What is it?" Y/n incorrectly asked tilting his head to the side.

"Ahh nothing go back home , I didn't go to school because baekhyun was sick." Chanyeol said patting the boys head , "oh ok hyung!" Y/n smiled walking away from chanyeol . " oh see you later!"