𝕋𝕖𝕟

I love namjoon too much ;")
———-

The bell rung and everyone flew out of their seats but y/n stayed still, he didn't want to go I fact he wanted to punch somthing. " y/n? You coming?" Snapping out of his thoughts he saw that jongin was standing infront of him worriedly looking down at him.

" oh.. I'm fine.." he mumbled, " oh I have a question.. is Yixing around here?" Jongin hummed putting one hand on his chin. " he left to China last week and he probably got lost on his way maybe ask for him next month.?."

" oh is um well would Kyungsoo like to go with me on a hang out with some friends?" He asked making the other gasp out loud " of course I want new friends!"

" I said Kyungsoo not you? You already know to much friends! I'm taking satansoo with me.." he smiled crossing his arms and out of no where a voice announced it presets.

" did you just call me satansoo?"

" OH GOD IM SORRY KYUNGSOO!!"

The boy stood right behind them holding a bag and a small smile grew on his face, " dont you know what this bag is?" He asked them both jongin and y/n freaked out seeing his creepy smile.

" see this bag holds those souls who once dared disturb me, chanyeol's and y/n's will be my next souls.."

" oOP, please don't take my holy soul!" Jongin ran behind y/n as Kyungsoo opened the bag even wider. " uh do you want to go on a hang out with me squishysoo?"  The boy stoped opening his bag and smile:

" sure! If I get to cook because you losers dony know how to cook I'm number one!" Le boy stated out loud , Grabbing y/n hand he started to walk out the door leaving jongin in the room. " is it in your house?"

" yap, my brother will be leaving for his important things he has to do with his friends i don't know? But ya...."

Kyungsoo hummed , " all right I'll go.."

[ time skip-]

Cleaning the last drawer he sighed whipping the last drop of sweat on his forehead, " god... it was dirty as hell!!" He sighed , looking down at his shirt full of sweat.

" I need a shower, I should stink.." raising his arm he quickly sniffed his armpit quickly regretting it. " ew! I forgot to put deodorant on!" Squinting his eyes he quickly ran to his room slamming the door shut.

After some long minutes he was still showering and Kyungsoo had already arrived. So after some ten minutes of knocking he did the most easy and economic way to enter. He smashed the back door open. " ooop that wasn't me.."

Opening it wider and taking his shoes off he organized them on the side , his eyes looked around for any sign of living creatures. " there is no souls here for my colección?"  Walking down the hallway he stoped in a door hearing a small voice singing.

" if he is sing-."

He was stoped by the once soft voice screaming " FANCY YOUUUUU FANCY!!"  Opening the door the last thing he head was a slip and scream. " I hate these children these days.."  he sighed , " I am here now hurry up I'm going to cook.. befor your friends are here..."

Closing the door shut he rolled his eyes leaving the boy in his own room and walking to the kitchen , ' this looks cleaner then he last time I came..' he thought opening the fridge seeing almost nothing inside.

" how poor.."

A small knock was heard on the door his eyes left the fridge and to the door, lightly closing the fridge he walked up to the door opening it up. On the other side there was a tall pink haired male and a small silver haired one.

" hello? You must be y/n's new friends?"  He asked ignoring the vampire scent shooting out of them, he actually doesn't mind if they are vampires of not he won't judge them. " yap, nice to meet you in Kim seokjin Jin for short.."

" park Jimin nice to meet you.." the silver haired boys plump lips formed a small smile , letting them inside they looked around for y/n. " did you already chew him up?" Jimin asked not giving the nicest look at Kyungsoo.

" why would I? And please don't say that I'm his friend I wouldn't do that to someone I care.. so how did y'all vampires get on him? Hmm?"  The raven haired boy sighed making his way to the kitchen. " Jimin dont be rude..". Giving a glare Jin nudged the smaller earning a huff.

" oh y/n is showing he might show up in some minutes.."  " um what's your name?" Jin asked pointing at Kyungsoo, " I'm d.o Kyungsoo.." he responded taking out some Ramon cups that where hidden behind the fridge.

" well Kyungsoo.. we meet because.." " namjoon the leader said you had to win his trust and he will probably kidnap the poor boy or.."

" turn him into one of your kind.."