𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

You don't see the stars like I do

The way it glows at the beat of my heart

The way it reminds me of you

You don't see the stars like I do

The way that they all have times when they die

The way our love simply died too

When you start to see the stars like if do-

Don't come back to me , repeating all that i knew

Because by the time you find out

I'll be gone , and you'll wish they were true

—- Lee y/n

Yoongi walked down the street , he was on his way to a restaurant with y/n. He was going to explain everything to him and he really was interested his reaction was different from others he wasn't scared he was just surprised.

Now stoping infront of a huge fancy restaurant he opened the twin doors hearing soft fancy music playing and chatting , ' this is what y/n picked...' he thought. " Yoongi hyung!" He heard turning around he was meet with a small form running to him and soon now clinging on him.

It was y/n he was wearing a oversized T shirt and jeans and Yoongi brought brought something formal , " I thought this was formal?" He asked making the other laugh " now idiot ! Do you see someone wear a suit a tie here ?" The boys asked looking around

" oh sorry..."

Walking to their table the soon started to chat and ordered food , Yoongi had an odd feeling because Taehyung and Jimin were also here. What made it worse was that namjoon hoseok , and jungkook were staring at them. He had an odd feeling about this.

Two cups of red wine were placed infront of the two "we didn't order wine?" Y/n said looking at the red almost blood looking wine infront of him. In the corner of Yoongi a eye he could see namjoon smirk.

" Yoongi please come here..." he heard a male behind him speak turning he saw Taehyung a sad frown in his face " no.." Yoongi protested. Taehyung sighed and pulled the male out of his chair soon leaving y/n alone and cunfused.

" you need to get y/n out!"

Taehyung slammers Yoongi ok the wall , " what why?" The mint haired male growled moving trying to get out of the vampires grip. He stoped when he heard Taehyung snob , " t-they will- t-they w-will-"

He stoped when the two doors next to them opened to reveal a crying jin , " Jin?"

" I'm so sorry..... so sorry...,. Y/n..,"

" what happened ?!" Yoongi angrily yelled , as soon as he saw blood dripping down Jin's wrist he understood .

" namjoon said we had to turn him into one of us Yoongi , I couldn't stop him.."