seventeen

" turn me back!"

" I can't be like this! I won't have a normal life like I had!"

" stop!"

" hyung!! Stop!"

Yoongi looked down at the new born vampire scream in his face , y/n's eyes were slowly turning back to their original color. He felt the strong push's from the smaller. " get off me!"

" y/n! Calm down it's ok! I'll take you home!" Jin yelled helping Yoongi push the smaller down Taehyung watched from behind he could see the visible anger in y/n's eyes. " no!"  Y/n shoved both males away slightly scooting away soon standing up. Whipping the blood off his cheeks.

" p-please y/n! calm down!" Taehyungs wavy voice yelled taking a step forward the blue haired male reached his hand out only to get slapped away. "Get the fuck away from me Taehyung.." spitting at Taehyung the male turned and started to walk away soon hearing sirens.

y/n was angry but in the inside he was scared he wanted to be with someone who would never hurt him. He thought his friends would never hurt him but it seems like they always do. Everything I'm his mind was hurting his feelings. Walking down the streets he felt as it he was being fallowed but ignored it.

It would be good to die? Right knowing your not human. How does it feel to not be human knowing you'll never fit in anymore. He stoped on his tracks things about how will his brother react making his hands ball into fists.

Y/n was still hungry and every person who passed it made him more hungry , he felt like kanaki from Tokyo ghoul. that anime he watched with his brother when he was younger.

" it looks like your good at handling your self y/n.." he turned now facing hoseok he took a step back and growled. " get away.." he said giving hoseok a glare.

" didn't jin say he was taking you home I'll do his job if he can't.. he's too soft.."

" aren't you too?"

" where is the soft sunshine hobi?"

" he is not needed now.."

A scuff left y/n's lips before he started to walk away agian " ya ya ... I want to go home I'm already going ok? Bye you can leave.."  he waved off hoseok shoving his hands back into his pockets.

" what will you do when the school finds out?"

'Shut up..'

" that is none or your business jung hoseok! Now fuck off.."

" what's will you do if chanyeol and the pack knows?"

'Shut up!'

" like I said it's none of your fucking business!!"

" what's will you do when taeyong knows?"

'That's it!'

" YOU DONT HAVE TO CARE !!"

y/n's eyes turned into slits turning around jumping to hoseok pinning him down " DONT GET INTO MY DAMN BUSINESS NOR MY BROTERS DONT YOU DARE SAY MY BROTEHRS NAME BEFORE I RIP YOUR LONG HORSE FACE!"

The males breathing was uneven grabbing hoseoks neck he could feel anger wash over him only to see hoseok frown. " so this is the other part of you? You are a incorrect sweet person but deep inside you hide a hideous monster"

"w-what?"

" don't think I didn't remember what you did with moon jomyeong? those words you yelled in his face , and what did he do?"

" he's dead and it's your fault y/n... you made him kill his self"

" your the real monster.."