Eighteen

Y/n stayed quiet his eyes began to grow glossy.

" .... tell me! What Did you do to him!!"

Hoseok yelled in his face angered seeing the smaller shrink under him but still had a firm glare. Y/n pushed Hoseok off and stood up ignoring the question " why don't you tell me?!" He still ignored Hoseok.

" he was my best friend!! He told me everything!! He- he said you weren't the same sense that accident!!" Hoseok yelled now standing up pointing at the walking male. Running up to y/n pushing agian on the ground but soon punched in the face by y/n's fist.

"TELL ME!! HE SAID YOU MA-."

Y/n's eyes turned into slits being clouded by anger , "SHUT THE FUCK UP I DONT CARE I DONT WANT TO TALK ABOUT HIM I DONT WANT TO HEAR HIS NAME!!" Hoseoks eyes darken as a scuff left his lips

" your guilty you don't want to remember WHAT HORRIBLE THINGS YOU DID TO A PURE INCORRECT HUMAN!!" The ginger haired male trembled with anger hearing distant footsteps not caring.

" y/n!!"

Yoongis voice was heard making hoseoks eyes widen. A hand grabbed hoseoks collar by y/n about to get punched agian he was pulled away by Yoongi.

Hoseok pushed Yoongi away making the smaller fall to his knees " this is a fight don't get involved .." yoongis eyes widen " no your going to kill him!-."

" Hoseok calm down!" Y/n didn't listen too as they both launched at each other their mind only had one thing in thought.

Kill him

Yoongi watched as both males tried to rip each other's head off. He didn't know what to do if he tried to stop them he would probably be dead. So the only thing in mind was the wolf's or ... namjoon. So what he did was call both Junmyeon and namjoon.

Jin was the first to come " why are you just standing there?!" He yelled " um excuse me if i try to stop them they will rip me into shreds!!" That's when they saw Hoseok get pulled away by namjoon and y/n get pulled away by a white wolf another four on their sides soon shifting into their human form.

" what the-." The white wolf turned out to be chanyeol and the rest were sehun , jongin , Junmyeon , jongdae. Namjoon gave a glare at them before looking back at Hoseok.

" you almost kill him!!"

" most importantly YOU TURNED Y/N INTO A VANMPIRE WHAT THE HELL YOU DO WANT TO START A DAMN FIGHT AGIAN?!" Chanyeol yelled angered. Y/n had blood drip down his mouth and was painting like crazy hoseok was worse his neck was blooded like hell and he had a black eye.

" LET ME JUST KILL HIM NOW!!" Y/n yelled his voice became dark and more lower making some chills go down some males. " what did you do hoseok?" Namjoon asked seeing y/n try to get out of chanyeol's grip.

" it's something between me and him none of your concern.."

" why the hell did you turn him? What will his brother think or his parents!" Junmyeon yelled the leader of the pack. As he walked closer to the middle his eyebrow frowned a frown on his face. " think about it he has a family he wouldn't want to abandon them because he's a vampire and might kill them"

" your going to kill the boy!"

" you were also planing to turn him into a dog!" Namjoon yelled also giving a glare at Junmyeon. " no, because we knew that he had a place in the human society we don't turn people into werewolves just because we want to.. you have the know the risks to TURN SOMEONE INTO SOMETHING BECAUSE NOW HE WILL HAVE TO GO DO SOMETHINGS HE NEVER WANTED NO ONE WANTS TO BE TURNED INTO SOMETHING THEY DONT WANT TO!"

Namjoons eyes widen he might hate the wolf's but they were right. namjoon was a pure blood and when he meet the others they were broken and sad they had no meaning he was what made them into something better. Now looking at y/n he saw that he didn't give any consent like the others. He was just fine like a normal human he was happy and had a bright future.

He didn't it for his own self , for his own selfish reasons.

" Kim namjoon you know the rules of not being human , you have to stay low I think ghosts are more smarter then you on hiding. Vampires are truly stupid in my point of view you turned someone with our consent already violating the rules. You know what the higher ups think of that."

The higher ups they are like a council one of each species goes and has a special meeting talking abo it important things. " you know what that mean and I hate to say it too"

" w-what do you mean-" Namjoon whispered looking at Junmyeon seeing the other wolf's look to the side. " when you turned him on the restaurant it soon appeared on the news. Everyone saw it fucking Kim namjoon they will take y/n away and it going to be your fault!"

" you saying that-"

" you just put y/n on a death penalty and it's your damn fault.."