𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

{ pt

{ pt.1}

Harshly the blonde grabbed the smallers wrists making y/n angry , kicking the male away from him. " I said no namjoon you Can now leave!" Struggling to get away the boy screamed , he still didn't understand how Jimin or Jin could not hear him even Kyungsoo.

After some long struggles Kyungsoo walked by taking y/n out of namjoons grip , " what do you want with him?" The small male asked calmly looking at the vampier I front of y/n. Putting his hands on the h/c shoulders.

" what are you doing here?" Namjoon growled glaring at Kyungsoo , "namjoon-hyung?.." another voice walked in as Jimin worriedly looked at Namjoon. Jin gulped walked over yo the blonde putting a hand on his shoulder , " joon your stressed let go back home..."

Nervously Jin tried to pull namjoon off , " no not without y/n.. I need to have a chat with him.." y/n glared back , " no like I would I'm staying here , at home no where else namjoon." The boy replied back.

" you will!"

" no your not.." Kyungsoo took a step forward giving a glare but his words were calm and steady no anger expressed in them only announces. Namjoon couldt stand there and look at the werewolf infront of him , for some reason it made him more angry knowing what Yoongi told him was true.

Y/n is surrounded by wolfs

And lots of them

" like if your mom you damn dog.." leaning forward and spitting and kyungsoos face his eyes suddenly turned into slits and Kyungsoo tried to hold back a growl. " let's not start a fight , shall we?"

Y/n glared at both boys and crossed his arms turning around , " well then please leave this was supposed to be a hang over..." the male said turning around for a leave but namjoon harshly grabbed the males shoulder and Jin tried to pull namjoon away.

" no your not your going with me!"

Kyungsoo snapped he wasn't the boy who would fight , but this blonde kid was ticking him off. So he punched the males cheek angerly. He felt relaxed he really wanted to punch the vampires leader what a goal.

Y/n worriedly looked over at Jimin who held Kyungsoo back. " Kyungsoo you shouldn't have done that!" Jimin whined looking at namjoon he placed a hand on his punched cheek. " I will rip your throat NOW COME HERE!!"

With that namjoon jumped on Kyungsoo Punching him on the face , but Kyungsoo did not fight back. " why don't you fight back?!" Now Jimin and Jin pulled namjoon off the smaller male . " go y/n take Kyungsoo away! We won't hold him for long!" Jimin said struggling with namjoon.

Y/n gulped and grabbed Kyungsoo who was smaller then him and took him out of the house. Quickly thinking he thought of were to go or hide. His heart stop when he heard jin scream so he looked to his side and entered the dark looking forest.

" y/n we should of went to jongin's house.." Kyungsoo mumbled to himself , talking a small glance at the others face . It showed a lot of worry and terror, looking back his eyes meet e/c ones. " a-are you ok?! I -I am sorry a-about-."

" no no.. it's fine we also have some business with those males.." Kyungsoo grumbled and the other looked puzzled , " what? Why?" He asked Kyungsoo making him sigh.

" it's kind of complicated to explain... we the exo gang are we-." Right before he could finished his sentence he was thrown back by nothing , like if wind blow him away making the male more confused.

" Kyungsoo!"

" y/n let me tell you somthing about chanyeol and his friends."

Namjoons voice boomed behind y/n startling him , he turned around seeing a more paper namjoon with glowing red eyes , he had his hand up as if he was shoving something infront of him.  Taking a step back y/m gulped seeing namjoons glare at him.

" n-namjoon?.."

" I WAS GOING TO TELL HIM!! WE ARE WEREWOLFS AND YOU A DAMN VAMPIRE!!"

Y/n eyes widen with fear stepping back .

" w-what?"