𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

-

-

Yoongi sighed slowly walking down the silent old hallways that's always silent but something was different today. He was hearing small yells and crashes up forward

"What the hell?"

Asking himself stoping infront of a closed door whatcha stood still but the sound inside bothered him. "Who is in there?" He asked himself but the sound stoped making him place a hand on the handle unsure to open the door.

"It became silent...." the boy sweat dropped slowly placing his head on the door checking if he heard some talking or something. It's probably some first years fighting for something dumb.

As his ear touched the cold door he heard some talking, " I'm dumb! Fuck! Ow! What the hell table?!" Yoongi raised a brow hearing a males voice talk to himself . Suddenly something was smashed on the door making Yoongi jump away.

Holding his cheek he grabbed the Handel and opened the door revealing a male who was holding a small table over his head ready to trow it at the door. " um... what are you doing?...." the boy gasped letting the table fall behind him.

" I'm sorry! I was not going to trow that!" The boy panicked , his h/c hair was messy and was full of dust. Everything in the room was all on the floor and a small open space was all the way in the corner.

" Mhm... and what with all the things on the floor..." laughing nervously the boy rubbed the back of his neck, " well... that wasn't me..." "You sure about that?kid?" Yoongi asked still holding his cheek. " no.."

" you have to clean this up.. I want to play the piano.." Yoongi said pointing at the piano making the boys mouth into a 'o' shape. " sorry I kind of um went out of control.."

Yoongi walked up to the piano and sat on the stool infront of it looking down at the keys , " so who are you??" The boy asked catching the minty haired boy attention. " min Yoongi, you?" But yoongi already knew his name.

" oh lee y/n.. nice to meet you Yoongi!"  Y/n smiled at the boy only getting a small nod and shrug. "Oh can you also keep this a secret.. no one really knows I do this.. and i wanted to keep it a secret you know..."  y/n fiddled with his fingers looking at yoongis back.

" because?" Yoongi turned around crossing his arms as he looked at y/n who stood awkwardly in the middle of the room. " well... oh god! Did I do that?!" The boy yelled seeing yoongis red cheek , "yep, I was standing next to the door and something slammed it making the door hit my cheek.."

"I'm so sorry!! Please forgive me!!" The boy bowed so many times making Yoongi groan agian alerting the boy, "do I need to bring you to the hospital!?" Y/n ran up to Yoongi as he looked at his cheek. " your actually dumb.." the boy stayed quite making Yoongi look at the boy who had a small frown on his face.

"Don't take it seriously! Just- never mind....," the male sighed making the boy sit down next to him and look down at the keys. The small frown formed into a bigger one. " you know people talk about you , they say your cute. I don't think your looks are cute though.."

Yoongi stoped looking at the male who's face became red as he looked down at the keys "but with what I saw man I thought I was going to die with that table in your hands..." a small giggle came from the boy next to Yoongi.

"I'm sorry about that , Agian. well I don't usually do that I just suddenly explode and let any emotion take over.." he explained earning a hum from Yoongi , "well I usually calm my self with the piano or I would just make some lyrics or poems..."

"To calm my self.." the boy whispered the last part "so your the one with the notebook full of songs on the table?" Y/n nodded making the mint haired boy give a small sweet smile. "They are awesome I read them and I like them.."

" o-oh thank you! My friends come here and I play the piano and one plays the gritar and one sings well we all sing..." blushing y/n looked over at the table were the notebook laid. His smile soon grew as he saw Yoongi place his fingers on the piano.

"I rap, I don't even bother to sing.. but I have some friends that sing.."

"Nice I want to meet them.."

" um no,"

" why?"

"Because..."

"Do you know this kid called park Jimin?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because I saw him in the hallway with Taehyung and I saw you there behind them!"

"No I don't know them , well wish I didn't.."

" wow that's mean.."